- SOUTHEAST REGION: Top 10 Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p36
Lists the top 10 senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in the Southeastern Region of the U.S. as of August 12, 2004. Citigroup Global Markets; RBC Dain Rauscher Corp.; King & Spalding LLP.
- Firm withdraws from DOMA defense. // Windy City Times;4/27/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p5
The article reports on the decision of the private law firm King & Spalding to withdraw as representative of the U.S. government in the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) case in April 2011.
- PEOPLE: King & Spalding. // Fund Strategy;5/3/2011, p14
The article announces that William Smith has been appointed as a corporate partner of King & Spalding LLP for its office in Atlanta, Georgia.
- King & Spalding turnover breaks $1bn barrier. Moloney, Rachel // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/4/2016, p15
The article reports on an increase in the global revenue of law firm King & Spalding in 2015.
- King & Spalding appoints ex-Hogan London chief to global executive. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);12/12/2011, p1
The article announces that Garry Pegg was appointed global executive in the 10-person policy committee at King and Spalding LLP.
- King & Spalding launches London real estate practice with Fried Frank partner. Swift, James // Lawyer (Online Edition);7/ 9/2012, p3
The article announces that Nigel Heilpern has been appointed as a partner at King and Spalding LLP, to launch its real estate practice in London, England.
- King & Spalding recruits KWM arbitration co-head to Singapore. Kriegler, Yun // Lawyer (Online Edition);4/18/2013, p2
The article reports that King & Wood Mallesons' arbitration co-head Peter Megens has been hired by King & Spalding LLP as a partner in its Singapore office.
- GOP: Lawyers from DOMA defense firm can't back gay rights. // Empty Closet;May2011, Issue 445, p16A
The article reports that all lawyers and non-lawyers of King & Spalding, the law firm hired by the Republican House majority to defend the anti-gay Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), are banned from advocating for the Respect for Marriage Act, the bill which would repeal DOMA, based on the...
- Paul Clement's misplaced decision. Kendell, Kate // Bay Area Reporter;4/28/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p4
The article reports on the resignation of former U.S. solicitor and the King and Spalding LLP law partner Paul Clement due to the withdrawal of the said company from its agreement to defend the Defense of Marriage Act or DOMA on behalf of the Bipartisan Legal Advisory Groups assembled by House...