Franklin Advisers Inc
- New products. // Money Marketing;7/3/2008, p43
The article evaluates several income funds including Elite Integrity European Income Fund from Integrity Fund Mangers, Elite Bloxham Global Equity Income Fund from Bloxham Wealth, and Templeton Strategic Bond Fund from Franklin Templeton Corp.
- Manager keeps a vigilant eye. Price, Margaret // Pensions & Investments;11/25/96, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p16
Focuses on Mark Mobius, and the Franklin Templeton Group of San Mateo, California, and their efforts to ensure that they get the best investment deals. Information on the group; Comments from Dennis Lim, a director of Templeton Asset Management Limited in Singapore, and Mobius.
- Fidelity Fell as Investors Pounded Funds in May. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;6/25/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 122, p7
Discusses the rush of investors to withdraw assets from mutual funds such as Fidelity Investments and Franklin Templeton. Outflows in stock and bond funds during May; Estimates that Fidelity had $2.07 billion of outflows in May; American Funds' net inflows; Agreement among analysts that May's...
- Franklin Templeton Starts Private Fund. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;2/13/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 30, p8
Reveals that Franklin Templeton's global advisory unit has launched a global private equity fund in February 2001. Fund's investment in small and midsize companies facing temporary funding constraints.
- Franklin Templeton Adds 2 Growth-Style Stock Funds. GARMHAUSEN, STEPHEN // American Banker;06/30/99, Vol. 164 Issue 124, p9
Reports on Franklin Templeton Group's addition of two growth-style stock funds. Features of the Aggressive Growth Fund; Difficulties experienced by the company's international fund offerings.
- Franklin Templeton to Double In-House Wholesaler Staff . WINOKUR, CHERYL // American Banker;11/1/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 210, p17
Reports on the plans of San Mateo, California-based mutual fund company Franklin Templeton double its in-house wholesaler staff. Intention to hire at least two in-house wholesalers for every field wholesaler; Total number of field and in-house wholesalers; Redefinition of the job description...
- Franklin/Templeton ranked No.1. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;12/25/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p8
Reports that Franklin/Templeton top honors in the Dalbar 1995 Bank Study. Other positions held; Other findings; Survey by Dalbar Incorporated. INSET: Pensions & Investments' indexes..
- Will others follow Templeton path? Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;8/28/2003, p12
Analyzes Franklin Templeton's decision to stop offering individual savings accounts and preferred equity participation securities in Great Britain. Reason for the move; Implications for rival fund managers.
- Two veteran Franklin fund managers retire. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;03/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30341, p44
Announces the retirement of municipal-bond portfolio managers, Robert Schubert and Don Duerson, from San Mateo, California-based Franklin Templeton Corp.