Treasury two-year notes yield 5.017%
- Treasury Bills Go At 6.075%; 6.040%. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p2
Reports on the increase of tender rates for the United States Treasury's discount bills in the quarter ended September 2000.
- Treasury 2-Years Go At 5.13% Yield. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department has auctioned two-year notes with a 5 1/8 percent coupon at a 5.13 percent yield.
- Cash Managements Go at 6.44% Rate. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p2
No abstract available.
- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p33
Presents charts providing information on the market statistics of the U.S. securities prices as of February 5, 2002. Treasury notes and bonds; Treasury bills.
- Weekly T-Bills Draw 4.600%, 4.540% Yields. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;07/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30681, p2
Reports on the tender rates for 91-day and 182-day Treasury discount bills in the United States, as of the week of July 13, 1999.
- Weekly T-bills go a 5.115%, 5.215%. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;11/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30769, p2
Reports on the increase in tender rates for Treasury bills in the United States. Coupon equivalents; Total value of T-bills issued; Bid-to-cover ratio.
- Treasury Bills Go At 6.065%, 6.250%. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;05/16/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30892, p2
Reports on tender rates for United States Treasuries as of May 16, 2000. Rates for 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- Social security and `real' bonds. Hilsnnwoods, A. Smith; Jyrebel, Adam S. // Business & Economic Review;Apr-Jun97, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p27
Praises the United States government's issuance of inflation-indexed Treasury notes. Benefits and drawbacks of the bonds; Complaints over the savings rate of Americans; Recommendations of the Social Security Advisory Council regarding investment allocation of the Social Security Trust Fund.
- A SECOND LOOK AT DAY-OF-THE-WEEK EFFECTS IN TREASURY BILL RETURNS. Ferri, Michael G.; Goldstein, Steven J.; Oberhelman, H. Dennis // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Autumn84, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p46
Examines the question of whether daily returns on Treasury bills exhibit day-of-the-week effects in the U.S. Rate of maturity for the bills released by the Board of Governors of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board; Equation used in computing the prices from the rates and maturities of the bills;...
- Treasury 10-years go at 4.825% yield. Selway, William // Bond Buyer;11/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30515, p2
Reports on the Treasury's auction of $12 billion of ten-year notes at a 4.825% yield. Price; Coupon; Acceptance of competitive tenders.