Oregon County hospital authority jumps on retirement bandwagon
- County hospitals in Carolinas desired. Burda, David // Modern Healthcare;9/23/96, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p28
Reports that a number of county hospitals in both North and South Carolina are being targeted by health care facilities in the United States. Names of hospitals to be leased or acquired; Names of facilities making the purchases; Reasons for the increase attention; Comments from Thomas...
- Retirement Focus. Wade, Judy // TravelAmerica;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p26
Provides information on several retirement communities in the United States. Fox Hill Farm in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania; Parkview at Ticonderoga in New York; Avalon Village in Bangor, Maine.
- Battlement Mesa: New life for a Colorado mining town. Davidson, Claud M. // Focus;Win93, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p7
Describes the change in purpose and economic base of the mining town of Battlement Mesa in Colorado. Energy development; Creation of an innovative and marketable retirement and residential community; Attractions for retirees in Battlement Mesa.
- Upscale retiree care center coming online. Schliesman, Kyle // Inside Tucson Business;7/14/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p11B
Features the Splendido at Rancho Vistoso retirement community in Oro Valley, Arizona. Area; Cost; Scheduled opening; Developers; Amenities included. INSET: BIZ FACTS.
- Retirement Communities. // Las Vegas Business Press;2003 Book of Lists, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p61
Presents a chart ranking retirement communities in Nevada.
- Workshop opens at Heritage Heights. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/02/96, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p21
Reports on the grand opening of a new expanded woodworking shop for use by the residents at Heritage Heights Retirement Community in Concord, New Hampshire. Features of the new shop; Amenities.
- Construction target set for $60 million senior housing project in Rye. Jordan, John // Westchester County Business Journal;1/17/94, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p8
Reports the construction of a $60 million senior living community on the grounds of the Miriam Osborn Memorial Retirement Home in Westchester County, New York. `Pathway 2000'; `Sterling park at Osborn'; Expected facilities of the senior residential community; Estimate number of construction...
- Home sweet home. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p19
Presents information on the construction of a retirement home in Westchester, at the Osborn Retirement Community and Sterling Park. Details on the original facility; Expectations of the upscale development; Housing capacity; Comments by Mark R. Zwerger, chief executive officer of the...
- Retirement Communities. // BusinessWest;Jul2000 Resource Guide, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p88
Ranks retirement communities in Western Massachusetts by number of units. Contact information; Entrance fee; Levels of care; Key services; Chief administrative.