Moody's reports confidence in Boston convention center plan
- Moody's Rating Lends More of A Shine to Austin Hotel Deal. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;05/18/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31142, p1
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's assignment of a Baa3 rating to the Series A senior tranche of the long-awaited $242 million Austin, Texas, convention center hotel project. Debt service coverage on the first-tier bonds; Decision to use insurance on the Series B mezzanine bonds; Sale of...
- Seattle Trade Center Project's long, winding road nears end. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;07/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30689, p26
Reports that Washington State will sell up to $185 million of high-grade certificates of participation on July 27, 1999, to expand the Washington State Convention and Trade center in downtown Seattle. Moody's Investors Service's rating of the debt offering; Obstacles to the project; State...
- Moody's promotes five of its analysts. Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p36
Names five public finance analysts promoted by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in August 1997 to the position of vice president-senior credit officer.
- Moody's Lowers Florida Agency Outlook, Citing Housing Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p40
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors service changed its rating on Florida based nonprofit organization Capital Project Finance Authority. Reason for the change in outlook; Contents of disclosure notice of Public Finance Associates Inc.; Effect of the notice on U.S. market conditions.
- Moody's Investors Service. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/26/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 9, p17
Reports that Moody's Investor Service changed the debt rating of Airbus Industrie from Aa3 to A1. What the move reflects; Impact of the change.
- Moody's adapts to change, maintains its competitive edge. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p32
Discusses changes at the credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service resulting from its restructuring. Streamlining of the agency's analysis of the financial guaranty companies; Improvement in communication between the corporate and municipal finance professionals within the combined group;...
- Moody's looks at human service providers. // Modern Healthcare;2/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p42
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's rating of not-for-profit human service providers. Impact of privatization; Expectation on the not-for-profit human service industry; Consideration of the state's funding mechanisms and provider's creditworthiness in determining a rating; Four providers...
- Rating route. Greczyn, Mary // Waste News;08/18/97, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p4
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the solid waste revenue bonds issued by the Atlanta County Utilities Authority and the Camden County Pollution Control Financing Authority, both of New Jersey. Concerns about the companies' ability to compete when statewide flow control ends.
- Moody's lowers N.J. authorities' bonds. // Waste News;09/22/97, Vol. 3 Issue 19, p27
Reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded the solid waste revenue bonds of Warren Country and Passaic Country, two New Jersey authorities, on September 18, 1997. Details on the dropped ratings.