What to do with a shuttered stadium? Ask a computer
- DEPTH OF FIELD. Dolgoff, Stephanie // American Photo;Jul/Aug92, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p32
The article offers information on how Danielle Weil took photos on baseball players during the baseball spring training at Baltimore's old Memorial Stadium in 1990. It states that Weil climbed high into the stands behind first base and shot down using a Canon EOS 10S with an EF 50-200 millimeter...
- A PAIR FIT TO BE TIED. Maule, Tex // Sports Illustrated;10/23/1967, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p18
The article discusses the football match between the Los Angeles Rams and the Baltimore Colts which took place at the Memorial Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland in October 1967. It states that despite the fact that Baltimore lacked seven starters, they were equal to the Los Angeles team. According...
- 'TIME OF MY LIFE'. Snyder, David // Baltimore Jewish Times;6/14/2013, Vol. 332 Issue 7, p52
The article focuses on experience of warren Sollod from Pikesville, Maryland who was a batboy with the Baltimore Orioles Baseball team from 1958 - 1960. He worked at the memorial stadium in Baltimore, Maryland. Sollod talks about the team culture he witnessed which was very good and learned...
- What to do with an old stadium? Baltimore hears 3 ideas. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;02/22/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30583, p26
Discusses the three proposed development projects for the old Memorial Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland. Struever Bros. Eccles & Rouse's plan to build a mixed-use development with a $55 million price tag; Govans Ecumenical Development Corp.'s intent to build 600 units of housing for low- and...
- CITYBEATS. DePietropaolo, Rebecca // Builder: The Magazine of the National Association of Home Builde;Oct99, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p44
Reports on developments in the real estate business in the United States, as of October 1999. Demolition of the Memorial Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland, to make way for an affordable seniors housing community; Cost of the project; Hoskins Construction's complaint that the city of Wheeling, West...
- TOP RANKS: LARGEST COMMERCIAL REAL-ESTATE DEVELOPERS. Carbonaro, Maria J. // Business Journal (Central New York);3/21/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p12
Ranks the largest commercial real estate developers in Central New York according to commercial square feet owned. Top position taken by the Widewaters Group; Average square feet per project; Square feet planned for 2003; Types of property developed; Names of developed properties; Areas of...
- Murray developer plans spring groundbreaking for 62 lots. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/06/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p20
Reports the planned groundbreaking of the 62-lot development of Johnson & Oldham Developers in South Jordan, Utah.
- Commercial Developers. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/26/98, Vol. 37 Issue 43, p20
Lists the top commercial real estate developers in Westchester County,New York and Fairfield County, Connecticut, ranked according to square footage of largest project under construction. Services provided; Contact information.
- Bare and bold. Malott, Kristen // Wenatchee Business Journal;Mar95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p22
Focuses on the investment behavior of various land speculators in Wenatchee, Wash. Perceptions of the investors on the practice of land speculation; Survey of investors' development projects in the area.