Conference board's April confidence index at 134.9
- Lack of confidence. // American Nurseryman;8/15/95, Vol. 182 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the 9 point decline in the Conference Board's Consumer Index in June.
- Will consumers play Scrooge this holiday? Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Western Edition;08/31/98, Vol. 48 Issue 35, p16
Forecasts consumers' tendency in the United States to become more frugal for the holiday season in 1998 according to study findings from The Conference Board.
- Shopper confidence wanes as uncertainty rises. // Chain Drug Review;4/22/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p56
The article offers information on the Conference Board Consumer Confidence Index that has fell to 59.7 in March 2013 showing a lower confidence of consumers due to increase in uncertainty.
- Consumer confidence surges. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/29/2014, pA02
The Conference Board's measure of consumer sentiment soared to 94.5 in Oct., the highest since Oct. '07 and well above expectations for a 0.8-point gain to 86.8. Sept. figures were revised up to 89.0. Both gauges rose, with the present situation measure touching 93.7 and the expectations index...
- Consumer optimism drops in October. Jing Fu // Qualified Remodeler;Nov2016, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on The Conference Board Inc.'s Consumer Confidence Index which indicates consumer confidence in the U.S. dropped off in October as more people were less optimistic about their situation and the near-term outlook.
- Consumer confidence Gains a Bit in November. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/25/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33223, p2
The article reports on the claims of Conference Board Inc. that the consumer confidence index increased to 49.5 in November 2009 from 48.7 in October 2009 in the U.S. According to Lynn Franco of Conference Board Inc., this consumer confidence index was unchanged and remained at levels unseen in...
- Consumer Outlook Brightens Slightly. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;1/8/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p50
The article discusses the confidence index and the buying plans of consumers to buy various products for their personal needs. The New York based Conference Board reported that although the Consumer Confidence Index of five of the nation's nine regions recorded a drop, the overall index reported...
- Consumer confidence dives. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;12/3/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p58
The article reports that Conference Board's Consumer Confidence Index in New York in November 2007 fell to 87.3 which is recorded as the lowest level of the year. The index measures the consumers' assessments of current economic conditions and their expectations for the future. According to Lynn...
- Consumer Confidence Declines in July. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/27/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 19, p2
Reports on a decline in Consumer Confidence Index results in the U.S. in July 2005 according to the Conference Board. Factors behind the decline; Consumers' outlook for the state of the country's economy; Increase in job opportunities per month.