Existing home sales rose 0.6% in March
- NAR: August existing home sales up 3.3%. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;09/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30239, p2
Focuses on National Association of Realtors' report regarding the increase of the number of the existing home sales in the United States in August 1997.
- Existing home sales off 1.1% in September. Selway, William // Bond Buyer;10/27/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30508, p2
Reports that sales of previously owned homes in the United States decreased in September 1998 to a 4.68 million annual rate, according to the National Association of Realtors.
- Northeast homes resales strongest in 2nd quarter. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;08/13/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30208, p2
Reports on the bullishness of home resale transactions in the Northeastern States for the second quarter of 1997 according to the National Association of Realtors.
- Second Home Sale Remain Steady But Slow. Williams, Walt // State Journal (WV);4/29/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p14
The article reports on the data gathered by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) that second-home sales in West Virginia remained steady, with such properties accounting for about one out of every four home sales in 2010.
- Group Reports Record Pace of Existing-Home Sales. HABAL, HALA // American Banker;5/17/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 93, p8
Focuses on the increased house selling transactions in the United States for the first quarter of 1999 according to the National Association of Realtors. Median home prices; Markets with the highest growth.
- Record Home Sales Seen in `02. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;7/11/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 131, p10
Reports on the National Association of Realtors' predictions regarding sales of new and existing homes in the United States in 2002. Interest on 30-year fixed-rate mortgages; Number of new and existing homes that will be sold in 2002; Rise in median prices.
- THE COMMON AREA. // SCTWeek;12/16/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p3
The article reports that the National Association of Realtors has stated that it will revise its data on sales of previously owned homes in the U.S. from 2007 through October 2010 as the numbers are actually lower than reported earlier.
- Existing-home sales slipped 0.3% from June to July. // American Banker;8/26/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 165, p9
Focuses on the decline in the sales of single-family homes in the United States in July 1994. Comparison with June 1994 figures; Data from the National Association of Realtors.
- Sales Rise, Unsold Inventory Declines. // Qualified Remodeler;Jan2012, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p6
The article focuses on the figures released by the Washington, D.C.-based National Association of Realtors, which indicate the improvement in existing-home sales in October 2011, and decline in the number of homes on the market.