Gruntal teams with A.F. Best Securities
- A.F. Best expands its services in venture with gruntal. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;04/29/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30630, p29
Reports on A.F. Best Securities Inc.'s partnership with Gruntal & Co. in an effort to transform its bond business into a full-service broker-dealers in the United States. Benefits expected by A.F. Best from the partnership; Areas of specialization for the two companies; Gruntal's plans to...
- Ryan Beck Acquires Gruntal . // American Banker;4/30/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 82, p3
Reports the acquisition of Gruntal & Co. LLC by the Ryan, Beck & Co. in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Termination on the deal between Gruntal and Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc.; Number of retail account executives employed at Ryan Beck; Client assets approximation of the bank.
- Hut one, hut two, sell: Former football coach joins muni firm. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;03/30/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30361, p6
Reports that Howard Schnelenberger has joined A.F. Best Securities Inc. Career history; Achievements; Correlation between the business and coaching.
- Fort Lauderdale Florida. // New York Amsterdam News;Summer95 Supplement, Vol. 86 Issue 24, p9
Describes Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Attractions and historic sites; Dining; Entertainment.
- Travel. Sheldone, Michelle // Lesbian News;Jun98, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p44
Presents a description of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. History of the city; Information on places to stay in the city; Activities and entertainment in Fort Lauderdale; Details on dining in the city.
- Name of the week. Kapner, Suzanne; Hamstra, Mark // Nation's Restaurant News;7/24/95, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p32
Reports that Between the Buns restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is the `Nation's Restaurant News' periodical's Name of the Week for the week of July 24, 1995.
- In the swim: Saucy, Broek launch East City Grill. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p16
Reports that fine dining partners Oliver Saucy and Darrel Broek have launched East City Grill Restaurant, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Hiring of Susan Ferry as executive chef; Menus offered; .
- City-owned marina graces Ft. Lauderdale. Degnan, Susan Miller // Yachting;Jul98, Vol. 184 Issue 1, p84
Reports on the scheduled opening of the Las Olas Marinas in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Reason for the delay in the opening of the facility; Features of the marina.
- As seen on the docks of Ft. Lauderdaleâ€¦. // Yachting;Jan2008, Vol. 203 Issue 1, p28
A selection of photographs of individuals involved in yachting in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is presented.