Ziegler hires two for burgeoning senior-living practice
- Ziegler Adds Three Investment Bankers. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;5/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34107, p1
The article announces three appointments to the investment banking team at the investment banking firm B.C. Ziegler & Co. as of May 2014 including Tommy Brewer as managing director, Brandon Powell as director and Adam Garcia as vice-president.
- Declining Issuance Hurts B.C. Ziegler. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/25/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30877, p7
Reports on the financial performance of Wisconsin-based underwriting firm B.C. Ziegler & Co. during the first quarter of 2000. Attribution of the firm's profit decline to a reduction in the number of fixed-income underwritings completed by the firm's health care, senior living, corporate, and...
- B.C. Ziegler Expands Duties for Two. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/11/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30868, p7
Reports on the new assignments of B.C. Ziegler & Co. executives Donald A. Carlson Jr. and Thomas Paprocki in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Carlson's responsibility for investment banking and capital markets activities; Paprocki's management of all Ziegler's capital markets activities and fixed-income...
- Baum Banker Joins B.C. Ziegler. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;04/20/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30875, p7
Reports that West Bend, Wisconsin-based B.C. Ziegler & Co. has hired Peter Bruton as a director in the firm's health care finance group.
- Ziegler Hires Church Securities Specialist. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;8/13/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34160, p1
The article announces that Rolando Q. Leavell has been appointed as the financial advisor at Ziegler Wealth Management, an investment bank and brokerage specialized in structured municipal finance.
- Ziegler Hires Church Securities Specialist. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;8/14/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34161, p1
The article announces the appointment of Rolando Q. Leavell as a financial advisor at an investment bank and brokerage Ziegler Wealth Management.
- Players seek to lure investors away from equities into the municipal fold. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;09/10/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30227, p8
Reports on the plans of two issuers to market municipal bonds in the Midwest, following the retreat of investors to equities. B.C. Zeigler & Co.'s plans in offering new issues; Conners & Co.'s strategy for its retail bond business.
- First Union Taps Tech M&A Pro. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/30/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p4
Reports the selection of Gregory Ager as managing director of the technology investment banking group of First Union Securities. Job responsibilities of Ager; Goal of the group; Services to be offered by the company.
- Bear Stearns taps DLJ senior banker to run FIG banking. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/31/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 31, p4
Reports that the investment bank Bear Sterns Cos Inc. has hired Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette managing director David Platter. Rationale of the appointment; Job description; Career history; Bear Stearns' ranking in the global mergers and acquisitions deals; Expertise in asset-backed securitization.