Investors anticipate SEC's corporate plain-English rule spreading to munis
- BMA to Pursue Debt Prime Brokerage Standard. Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;6/16/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p8
The Bond Market Association has formed a working group to explore the feasibility of a message standard for fixed-income prime brokerage that will be based on the FIX protocol. The goal is to enhance the automation of trade data between participants within segments of the prime brokerage...
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Asset Securitization Report;7/24/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p2
The article presents a calendar of congresses and events in the financial service industry. The International Swaps and Derivatives Association symposium entitled "Second Generation Credit Derivatives Documentation" will be held on July 27. The third annual "Congress of Securitization in...
- Florida. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p28
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in Florida as of August 14, 1997. Cooperation between Jim Eaton in the investigation of bond deals in the region; Broward County's search for a new administrator; Joe Gersten's request for a refugee status in Australia.
- Florida. McKenna, Jon; Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p28
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in Georgia as of August 14, 1997. Appointment of David Lucas as manager of Interstate/Johnson Lane's Macon brokerage branch; Individuals honored at the Atlanta Municipal Bond Club's annual gathering.
- From the TM3 wire. Sherman, Lynn; Gallo, Pete // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p3
Presents news relevant to the bond market in the United States as of October 14, 1997. Expansion of the variable-rate demand obligations of Standard & Poor; Implementation of a tax credit program in Maryland; Positive earnings for utility sector bonds for the third quarter of 1997.
- Credit takes backseat as Colorado, Arkansas players look to maximize yields. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p11
Reports on bond market updates in the Southwestern States as of October 14, 1997. Decrease of credit standards by retail investors in Colorado to extend bond maturities; Market factors affecting bond yields in Arkansas.
- Southwest bond-watch. Sanders, Lisa; Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p30
Presents bond market updates in the Southwestern States as of October 14, 1997. Includes the approval of an infrastructure bond issue in Conway, Arkansas; Rating given by Fitch Investors Service to the revenue bonds of the Kansas Development Finance Authority; Bond authorization of the...
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p32
Presents statistics of bond market updates in the United States as of October 14, 1997. Market indicators; Visible supply fluctuations; Municipal bond index.
- From the TM3 wire. Louis, Brian; Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p2
Presents news briefs related to the bond market in the United States as of October 24, 1997. Includes New York City's sale of tax-exempt new-money and refunding general obligation bonds; Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin's stress on the importance of fast track trade legislation to the US global...