Lowell General Hospital
- Analysts Express Concern for Florida's Mount Sinai Medical Center. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p47
Reports on the award of downgraded ratings to Florida's Mount Sinai Medical Center by rating agency Fitch Inc, following the poor financial performance of the medical center in the third quarter of 2001. Operational losses incurred by the medical center in the stated period.
- CMBS Delinquencies Increase. // American Banker;11/17/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 207, p5
The article reports on the financial performance commercial mortgage-backed securities in the U.S. Delinquencies in commercial mortgage-backed securities in the U.S., according to research by Fitch Inc., has increased in October 2009 to 3.86% and the hospitality industry has the highest rate of...
- Eco-Friendly focus makes huge presence on the show floor. // Hospitality Construction;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p36
The article reports on the Eco-friendly Display featured at the 2008 Hospitality Construction Expo in Orlando, Florida. Fitch was responsible for the design of the hospitality concept which showed the potential of an eco-friendly design and promoted the use of green and sustainable materials in...
- Fitch assigns N.Y.C. a `harmonized' A-minus. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;12/09/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30288, p3
Reports that Fitch IBCA Incorporated will be rating New York City's debt an A-minus. Circumstances surrounding the reaching of this decision; Information on the amount covered by the ratings; Views of executive managing director of Fitch IBCA, Richard J. Raphael.
- Correction. // American Banker;12/3/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 231, p23
A correction to the article "Zions: Credit Woe to Persist in 1st Half," that was published in the November 29, 2007 issue is presented.
- What do design firms really do? Braham, James // Machine Design;6/15/95, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p42
Features Fitch Inc., an industrial design firm based in Ohio. Employees; Polymer Solutions (PSI) as joint venture of fitch and GE Plastics; Projects; Future design trends; Changing technology. INSETS: ID firm helps Xerox out of a jam.;Good design starts at the top..
- Azalea Affirmed. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p35
Focuses on credit ratings assigned by Fitch Inc. to Series 1997 revenue bonds issued by Escambia County Health Facilities Authority for Azalea Trace Inc. Details of the review conducted by the rating agency Fitch Inc.
- Fitch Sees Amount of Outstanding Garvees Doubling by 2004. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;4/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31376, p3
Reports the expectations of Fitch on the doubling of the amount of outstanding Garvee bonds by 2004 in the U.S. Enactment of the Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century; Issuance of states of Garvees for highway projects; Acceleration of the amount of issuance.
- Chief executive Lois Jacobs reveals Fitch is set to add Delhi outpost to its India operation. // Design Week;10/28/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p3
The article reports on the opening of Fitch Inc., a subsidiary of WPP Group Plc. in New Delhi, India alongside with its existing Indian outpost in Mumbai wherein chief executive Lois Jacobs announces that it will open by the end of the year and will serve to Delhi-based clients.