Smallest new L.A. debt issuance in five years proposed for FY 2000
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Williamson, Richard; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31590, p27
Presents several news items related to the U.S. bond market as of March 11, 2003. Approval of tax hikes issue in Oklahoma for civic improvements; Significant changes in unemployment benefits to ease stress on Kansans by governor Kathleen Sebelius; Proposal for creating a taxpayers' bill of...
- Scottsdale bond issue voted; includes $7.5 million library. // Library Journal;9/15/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 16, p1752
Reveals that voters in Scottsdale, Arizona have approved a $69 million bond issue for municipal improvements including the construction of a community library.
- N.Y.'s Suffolk County to Sell $66M in Debt on Heels of S&P Upgrade. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;5/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32376, p36
This article reports that the Suffolk County government of N.Y. issued $66 million in civic improvement serial bonds in a competitive sale. The move follows Standard & Poor's upgrade of the county's credit ratings from AA-minus to A-plus. Proceeds from the 20-year securities will fund a variety...
- Phoenix Airport Kicks Off Capital Plan With $423M of New Money, Refunding. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/27/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32886, p8
The article reports that the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport will finance the first phase of a planned $1.47 billion, five-year capital improvement program with proceeds from the May 2008 fourth week's negotiated sale of $423 million of senior-lien revenue bonds by the Phoenix Civic...
- Far West Bond-Watch. Fine, Jacob; Barnett, Chip; Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/05/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30885, p31
Presents bond market updates in the Western States region for May 5, 2000. Rating increase given to the Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp.; Bond rating for the California Housing Finance agency; Amount of bond issue in Portland, Oregon scheduled for fall 2000.
- Phoenix Agency Floating $100M for Water System. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32566, p3
The article reports that the Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. in Arizona will take the first $100 million of water utility revenue bond anticipation notes to market to finance work on the water system throughout 2007. The notes are based on two open letters of credit through Dexia Credit Local....
- Phoenix Agency Selling $154M; Taxable Tranche to Fund Biotech. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/13/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32401, p30
The article reports the plan of Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. to enter the market with several tranches of excise tax bonds totaling $154.4 million to finance a number of infrastructure and equipment needs in Dallas, Texas. The funding for a sophisticated research and development facility that...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/29/2012, p20
A table is presented that lists the negotiated bond offerings of several bond issuers in the U.S. for the week of May 29, 2012 including Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp., Pima County in Arizona, and Bridgeport in Connecticut.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/21/2015, p6
A chart is presented that lists the Negotiated Bond Sales for issuers like Southeast Alaska Power Agency, DeKalb-Cherokee Counties Gas District & Phoenix Civic Improvement Corporation of United States.