Tennessee issuer uses bonds, swap to secure 10-Year natural gas contract
- Natural Gas Pre-Pay Deals Help Fuel 32% Rise in Utility Issuance in 2006. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32566, p6A
The article reports on the impact of the natural gas prepayment deals on utility issuance in 2006 in the U.S. Natural gas bond volume has jumped to about $10.4 billion spread over 26 offerings, up from about $1.3 billion over 20 issues in 2005. Information about the details of several natural...
- Tennessee utility buys gas from CMS Energy unit. // Crain's Detroit Business;05/10/99, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p4
Reports on energy-marketing business CMS Marketing, Services and Trading's completion of a major natural-gas sale to Jackson, Tennessee-based utility Tennergy Corp.
- 2 more gas issuers admit to IRS audits. Resnick, Amy B.; McEntee, Christopher; Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;09/02/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30718, p1
Reports on the audit of Florida Gas Utility's $115.6 million of Series 1998 revenue bonds and the Tennessee-based Tennergy Corp.'s $234.2 million of bonds. Notice of audit received from the United States Internal Revenue Service.
- Maryland Water and Sewage Commission to Refund $445 Million. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/5/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31586, p3
Reports on the plans of Maryland-based water and sewage agency Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission to refund more than $445 million in four separate bond issues and to issue almost $690 million in additional debts. Issues that will be refunded; Observations made by rating agency Moody's...
- Bonds May Help Free up Bottlenecked California Power Corridor. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p3
Focuses on the plan of a coalition of 15 California municipal utilities to use bonds to finance expansion project of the state's electricity transmission route. Possibility of a political conflict between state and federal agencies; Provisions of the expansion project for its partners; Benefits...
- Fla. Utility Dealing For Competitor. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p1
Reports on plans of a public utility in Florida to sell several million dollars of short-term variable-rate revenue bonds as of December 2001. Name of the utility; Details of the bond deal; Credit ratings for the bonds.
- California PUC Issues Revised Orders In Planned $12.5 Billion Revenue Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/29/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31213, p4
Reports the release of the revised draft orders relating to the planned purchase of the revenue bonds of the Department of Water Resources (DWR) by the California Public Utilities Commission. Modification of the rate agreement between the commission and DWR; Impact of the revised orders on DWR;...
- California seeks funding sources. Sibayan, Karen // Asset Securitization Report;3/19/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the contemplation of revenue bonds to acquire power for the cash-poor utilities in California. Legislation on the utility commission to pay the bonds; Securitization limits on the amount of bonds; Composition San Diego Gas company on the project.
- North Carolina Kicks Off Sizeable Slate With $320M of Capital Improvement GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31581, p4
Reports on possible sale of multimillion public improvement general obligations bonds in North Carolina. Financial advisor of the bonds; Maturity value and date of the bonds; Ratings assigned to the bonds by various ratings company.