Jobless claims off 5,000 to 314,000
- Teamwork, pragmatic leadership needed in Washington. Donnelly, Joe // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/3/2012 Supplement, Vol. 33, p6C
The article presents the author's insights on teamwork as the principle that can solve the problems of Washington including Medicare, social security, and increased unemployment rate.
- Non-Farm Payrolls Add 21,000 in Feb. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31836, p2
Reports on the increased number of non-farm payroll in Washington. Revision of payroll hike; Implication of the non-farm payroll increase to employment; Percentage of unemployment rate.
- Cheery Cherry Blossoms. // Time;4/21/1967, Vol. 89 Issue 16, p123
The article focuses on the economic condition in Washington. It mentions a three percent increase on retail business that amounted to 26.47 billion dollars in March which is four percent above the retail spending in the previous year, according to a report from the Department of Commerce. It...
- Regional business. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Sep96, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p64
Reports on economic conditions in Washington State as of September 1996. Includes Sunshine Cleaners' relocation from Chelan to Manson; Marson and Marson Lumber's expansion of its operations; Closure of the Original Gallery Gifts and Fabrics.
- Regional business. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Aug96, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p52
Reports on developments related to economic conditions in Washington state as of August 1996. Includes opening of a driving range in Cashmere; Quincy-based Farmer Bean's expansion of its facility; Construction of Mountain Meadows senior housing complex in Leavenworth.
- Yes, It Was a Very Bad Year. But Now... Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p80A
Focuses on the economic condition of Washington in the fiscal year 2002. Lay off announced by Boeing Co.; Operating revenue budget of the state by the end of fiscal 2002-2003 biennium; Rating of the state by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Poll: Spokane is less confident in economy. Lind, Treva // Journal of Business (10756124);12/15/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 26, pA3
The article reports on the result of a business confidence survey which shows that business owners from Spokane, Washington are less optimistic in the economy than their counterparts from Bellevue and Wenatchee, Washington.
- State must offer business more than a coffee mug. Morris, Scott // Journal of Business (10756124);9/26/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, pA4
Discusses the economic conditions in Washington. Nature of tax distribution; Assessment of the business climate; Establishment of councils to address economic problems.
- 1995--a year when you can be a horse trader. Urdahl, Sara // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jan95, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p10
Opinion. Forecasts the economic conditions of Washington State. Development of the downtown area; Protection of private property rights; Economic development of counties in Washington State.