Bonds for North Carolina gas expansion waiting for decision
- Agencies to Sell Taxable Gas Bonds. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;07/31/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30943, p1
Reports on the plans of gas agencies to sell taxable gas bonds in the United States. Proposed natural gas bond rules by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service; Companies that will structure the deal.
- Bond Gumbo on the menu of Louisiana Commission. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;08/19/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30708, p24
Focuses on the Louisiana Municipal Gas Authority's pre-pay natural gas bond deal. Local governments committed to the deal; Issues related to the deal addressed during the Louisiana Bond Commission's meeting on August 19, 1999; Structure of the deal.
- Dolphin MLAs appointed. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/1/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 26, p29
Reports on the appointment of mandated lead arrangers for the second tranche of the Dolphin gas project bridge financing in United Arab Emirates. Amount of financing accounted for a conventional tranche and Islamic tranche; Basis points for the pricing of the facility; Information on several...
- MOL in Ft 15 billion bond issue. Fincziczki, Bela // Budapest Business Journal;12/17/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p39
Reports the 15 billion forints bond issue offered by oil and gas company MOL Rt in Hungary. Focus on the general company financing transactions covered by MOL; Role of the bond issue; Importance of receiving extra profits from the future sale of the natural gas unit.
- Transco interested in providing service to northeastern North Carolina. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun99, Vol. 226 Issue 6, p4
Reports on Transco's plan to avail of North Carolina's natural gas bond funds to offer natural gas services in the state.
- Congress Introduces Gas Bills. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;10/05/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30990, p1
Reports that the United States House and Senate lawmakers have introduced legislation that would retroactively allow tax-exempt bonds to be issued to prepay natural gas contracts. Gas agencies that have bonds under audit or intend to sell tax-exempt debt; Tax-exempt bonds for the prepayment of...
- Tennessee issuer uses bonds, swap to secure 10-Year natural gas contract. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;04/21/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30624, p3
Features the tax-exempt revenue bonds being sold by Tennergy Corp., a Tennessee public utilities corporation, to purchase a natural gas contract that will supply utility districts in the state's western tier. Value of the bonds; Deal that will help utility districts guarantee their customers...
- Natural Gas Pre-Pay Deals Help Fuel 32% Rise in Utility Issuance in 2006. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32566, p6A
The article reports on the impact of the natural gas prepayment deals on utility issuance in 2006 in the U.S. Natural gas bond volume has jumped to about $10.4 billion spread over 26 offerings, up from about $1.3 billion over 20 issues in 2005. Information about the details of several natural...
- Tax-Exempt Energy Bond Bill Unveiled. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;02/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31084, p1
Reports on the plan of Senator Frank Murkowski to introduce an energy bill that would allow state and local governments to use tax-exempt bonds to purchase prepaid natural gas contracts. Protection of the tax-exempt status of public power utilities' bonds; Benefits from the proposal.