Virginia agency trots out loan pool, SRF leveraging plans
- Florida Launches Underwriter Search for Stormwater Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;07/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30942, p3
Reports on Florida's search for underwriters to start its revolving loan program. Issuance of bonds in three tranches; Supplementation of the cash loans by the Florida Water Pollution Control Finance Corp.
- Variety of buyers expected to plunge into Kansas public water supply offering. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;11/17/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30522, p38
Reports on the plan of Kansas Development Finance Authority to issue revolving loan fund revenue bonds for public water supply projects. Expected participation of investors in the issuance; Rating of the bonds.
- Maryland anticipates extension of SRF sewer loans. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30783, p4
Reports on the possible extension of maturities of Maryland's state revolving fund (SRF) loans for sewer projects. Expected bond issues in 2000.
- Health Care Groups Ask Congress to Create Loan SRFs. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;6/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31647, p4
This article reports that two health care industry groups called on the U.S. Congress to establish state revolving loan funds (SRF) to help hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care providers upgrade and improve information technology, including hardware, software, and computerized...
- Massachusetts Water Agency Issuing $330 Million of SRF Bonds. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p3
Reports on the issuance of revenue bonds for the trust's state revolving fund by government agency Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust in Massachusetts. Portfolio credit quality of the trust; Number of borrowers in the pooled loan program; Enhancement of bond holder security.
- Clean Water Pool. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;11/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31753, p39
Reports that the Rhode Island Clean Water Finance Agency will be in the market with a multi-million dollar in revolving fund revenue bonds.
- Drinking water SRFs build up steam as several more states ready debt. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;09/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30485, p1
Discloses that the drinking water revolving loan fund program is taking off around the United States, with several states preparing to sell bonds. States that have already issued bonds as a result of the new program; Program's provision of low-interest loans to local governments and other...
- Las Vegas Airport's $800 Million Deal Tops Negotiated Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/19/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33251, p7
The article offers news briefs related to financing in the U.S. including the two-year 800 million dollars financing of Clark County, Nevada for McCarran International Airport, the 360 million dollars revenue bonds to be issued by the Hospital Authority in Georgia and the 327.1 million dollar...
- Missouri sewer district defends choice of bonds over state revolving fund. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30833, p3
Reports that a suburban Saint Louis, Missouri sewer district defended its decision for issuing bonds instead of using Missouri's revolving fund to finance a series of projects. Claim that it allowed them to bypass state bureaucracy; Northeast Public Sewer District's competitive sale of revenue...