- Municipal Analysts Group of New York. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;04/15/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30620, p6
Focuses on the Municipal Analysts Group of New York's launching of an interactive Web site.
- MAGNY Speakers: The More Information, the More Accurate the Pricing. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p4
Highlights the luncheon meeting sponsored by the Municipal Analysts Group of New York held on October 22, 1999. Confidence on improvement of accuracy of municipal bond pricing evaluations through additional pricing disclosures; Description of methods used by analysts in pricing municipal bonds...
- Nuveen advisory. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;01/28/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30567, p6
Reports on the plans of Nuveen International Advisory Corp. to introduce three new tax-exempt closed-end funds.
- New MAGNY officers are announced. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p30
Reports on the election of officers of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York.
- Vanguard Group Inc. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;04/08/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30615, p6
Reports on investment portfolio manager Dan Solender's transfer from Nuveen Advisory Corp. to Vanguard Group Inc. Career background.
- MAGNY Picks New Officers. // Bond Buyer;09/19/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30978, p7
Reports on the officers of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York for the 2000-01 year. Contact information.
- MAGNY Meeting Set for March 2. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;02/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31082, p2
Announces the meeting of the Municipal Analysts Group of New York on March 2, 2001 which will feature a panel discussion on the 'Globalization of Municipal Credit Analysis.'
- N.Y. Muni Analysts' Group Names Officers. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30752, p26
Reports on the Municipal Analysts Group of New York's officers for the 1999/2000 session.
- MAGNY lunch focuses on what to expect in bankruptcy court. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;11/22/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30773, p6
Highlights a Municipal Analysts Group of New York luncheon meeting. Expectations from bankruptcy courts;.