Treasury to sell one-day bills
- $16 Billion CMBs Go At 1.710%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p2
Reports on the issuance of cash management bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. Tender rate of the bills; Rate of low bids.
- Cash Management Bills Draw 0.145% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33395, p6
The article reports on the 25 billion dollar of 56-day cash management bills sold by the Treasury Department in the U.S. at a 0.145% high tender rate dated October 7, 2010 and December 2, 2010.
- Treasury to Offer $12B 8-Day Cash Management Bills. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;9/5/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32459, p33
No abstract available.
- 14-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 5.090% High Rate. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;6/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32641, p2
The article reports on the 14-day cash management bills which resulted to 5.090 percent high rate from the Treasury Department in the U.S.
- Cash Management Bills Draw 0.150% High Rate. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;3/31/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33291, p2
The article discusses the report presented by the U.S. Treasury Department which sold 17 billion dollars of 18-day cash management bills at 0.150% high tender rate.
- 56-Day Cash Bills Draw 0.180% Highs. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;7/1/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33343, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has sold 25 billion dollars 56-day cash management bills at a 0.180% high tender rate on July 1 and August 26, 2010.
- Treasury CMBs Go At 5.00% High Rate. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;04/03/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31110, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department has sold 35 billion dollars of 13-day cash management bills.
- Treasury to Offer $35B 5-Day Cash Management Bills. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;9/ 9/2013, p21
The article reports on the 35 billion dollars 5-day cash management bills to be auctioned by the U.S. Department of Treasury on September 10, 2013.
- 11-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 0.030% Rate. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;9/5/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33974, p2
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department has sold 30 billion U.S. dollars of 11-day cash management bills dated September 5, 2013 and due September 16, 2013 at a 0.030 percent high tender rate.