Sensible Solutions -- Smart Integration
- New Badgerâ„¢ Series Fire Rescue Truck Bodies Built to Last. // Fire Engineering;Apr2013, Vol. 166 Issue 4, Special section p4
The article presents information about the "Badger" series truck body from the manufacturer PolyBilt LLC.
- POLYBILT-Maximizing Everything. // Fire Chief;Oct2013, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p4
The article offers brief information on the 2013 CAFS Demo Tour Truck, a fire truck, from PolyBilt.
- Joint venture would create a new dockside powerhouse. Darce, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/15/96, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p6
Reports on a joint venture between Transocean Terminal Operators Inc. and Cooper/T. Smith Stevedoring Co. that would merge their operations in Mississippi. Efforts to keep a tight lead on the pending deal; Potential benefits of the venture; Sectors facing the biggest threat from the joint venture.
- Tanker owners seek improved port facilities. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Nov98, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p6
Reports on International Association of Tanker Owners' launch of a campaign to persuade European countries to improve tanker handling facilities at their ports. Need for the implementation of a wish list which includes a traffic control system for the English Channel; Organization's emphasis on...
- NTSB Recommends Loading/Unloading Safety Requirements. // Professional Safety;Sep2002, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p15
Discusses the recommendation by the National Transportation Safty Board that the Department of Transportation develop safety requirements that govern the loading and unloading of railroad tank cars and other bulk containers in the United States. Incident of a tank car explosion; Cause of the...
- PolyBilt Patented Integrated Design Means More is Less. // Fire Engineering;Apr2009, Vol. 162 Issue 4, Special section p4
The article offers information on the PolyBilt fire engine.
- AC power station aids tanker maneuvers in Haltenbanken. // Offshore;Aug95, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p136
Describes the oil offload operations at Conoco Inc.'s Heidrun tension-leg platform (TLP) in Norway. Positioning of the shuttle tankers close to the TLP; Model tests for the tankers in Netherlands; Use of diesel electric AC power station to aid tanker maneuvers.
- Safety interlock promotes safer tank loading/unloading. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2014, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p49
The article offers brief information on the Eagle safety interlocking products from Kirk Key.
- Visit the PolyBilt Booth at FDIC. // Fire Engineering;Apr2006, Vol. 159 Issue 4, Special section p4
The article features the 2006 Fire Department Instructors' Conference show in Indiana wherein lots of new products will be displayed by the Polybilt Corp. and W.S. Darley & Co. Polybilt will display its PolyPak Body in its new enlarged booth while Darley will feature its Custom Poly Pumper body,...