The Revolutionary Pump and Generator Combination
- New Design Makes Darley Davey Even More Durable. // Fire Engineering;Apr2006, Vol. 159 Issue 4, Special section p2
The article introduces the new designs of Darley Davey portable pumps from W.S. Darley & Co. The new Darley Davey pumps has been upgraded and are now available for Honda Engines at 9 and 13 horsepower. The improved design has many advantages including the product's durability and comfortableness.
- BunkerBLASTER. // Fire Engineering;Apr2006, Vol. 159 Issue 4, Special section p3
The article introduces the BunkerBLASTER pump system from W.S. Darley & Co. This product which was designed by Joe LaRocco and Mark Winge uses the reliable Darley Dolphin floating pumps. It was designed to remove water quickly from the bunker traps. It includes other features such as its one...
- AutoCAFS Commander Control. // Fire Engineering;Apr2006, Vol. 159 Issue 4, Special section p3
The article introduces the Darley AutoCAFS Commander control from W.S. Darley & Co. The AutoCAFS Commander control is design to overcome concerns when adding CAFS to the new apparatus. This product is easy to install and it will also lessen the complexities to the pump operators and the control...
- Patented AutoCool - Major Breakthrough. // Fire Engineering;Apr2006, Vol. 159 Issue 4, Special section p3
The article introduces the new patented AutoCool system from W.S. Darley & Co. This product will cool down oil during pump transmissions and it will help eliminate the chance of oil contamination because it is mounted externally to the transmission unlike the traditional method where it uses a...
- Different Applications - Different Pumps. // Fire Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 158 Issue 8, special section p3
Focuses on the different applications of Darley's pumps. Fire boats; Foam trailers; Dewatering for the United States Coast Guard and Navy; Riot control vehicles; Snow making; Irrigation; Water transfer; Deicers; Ranch and farm applications.
- A Look Back In Time . . . How Darley Began Manufacturing Pumps. // Fire Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 158 Issue 8, special section p6
Traces how W.S. Darley & Co. began manufacturing pumps. William S. Darley's creation of fire trucks in 1925; Introduction of a standard pumper; Factors that influenced Darley to manufacture his own pump; Popularity of Darley's pumps in the market.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Fire Engineering;Apr2010, Vol. 163 Issue 4, Special section p3
The article evaluates various firefighting pumps including the Darley ZS 2500, Kubota HSE250 and the HSP high pressure pump.
- DARLEY UNVEILS NEW PRODUCTS. // Fire Engineering;Apr2015, Vol. 168 Issue 4, Special section p3
The article evaluates several products from the Darley including the Porpoise floating pumps, the 2BE18VX Base Model portable pump, and the Smart Start wireless remote portable pump control.
- Cougar CAFS. // Fire Engineering;Apr2006, Vol. 159 Issue 4, Special section p4
The article introduces the Cougar CAFS model from Odin Corp. The said product is an upgraded version of the Odin Colt CAFS module which is designed to exceed the expectation of the customers. This product has several features which is said to surpass the requirements given by the Texas Forest...