- Q&A With Charles Harris. Harris, Charles // American Digger;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p8
The article presents questions and answers related to digging and collecting including information on a badge of the Albany Burgesses Corps, and information on a badge with a stamp indicating F 88.
- The Jamaican Coat of Arms. Lannom, Gloria W. // Faces;Apr2001, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p21
Describes the Jamaican coat of arms, which comes from the garment decorated with a badge of allegiance worn over armor in the 15th and 16th centuries.
- Rank Insignia and Badges of the Imperial German Navy's Noncommissioned Officers, 1914. Chartrand, René // Military Collector & Historian;Fall2010, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p176
Several images of Insignia and Badges belonging to the Imperial German Navy's Noncommissioned Officers of 1914 are presented including gold badges, gold buttons and badges worn on uniforms.
- A Patch for Afghanistan's Army. Mills, Ralph // Soldiers;Aug2002, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p7
Reports that Afghanistan's National Army has developed an insignia that underscores the changes in the country's military history in which its soldiers are being trained by the U.S. Army. Outline of Afghanistan beneath a fountain pen and crossed rifles; Unit identification below two sheaves of...
- VARSITY PATCHES CICADA STAFFERS WOULD ROCK. // Cicada;May/Jun2014, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p47
The article features varsity patches liked by "Cicada" staffers including one of the whale Moby Dick, preferred by Marnie, a patch of a pug, chosen by Katie, and one weird way of holding a pen by Danny.
- Name That Patch. // World War II;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p87
The article asks readers to name the unit that wore a patch that bears a cactus on blue and yellow background.
- FAI badges. Weir, Walter // Free Flight;Dec/Jan2006, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p22
The article presents a chart of badge legs which were recorded in the Canadian Soaring Register during the period of September 21 to November 2005.
- TNG Generates Nearly 150 New Product Innovations. // Official Board Markets;7/28/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 30, p3
The article reports that TNG Ltd. has received almost 150 new product innovation ideas from their employees and customers as part of its 100th anniversary program.
- Reviva Marks 40 Years of Innovation with New Dark Spot Serum. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;2/27/2013, Vol. 47 Issue 49, p10
The article announces the anniversary of manufacturer of skin care products Reviva Labs Inc. which has been in business since 40 years and so is launching its new product Reviva Lighten & Brighten Dark Spot Serum to celebrate it.