Rate Your Shop
- Fire Chief - Visalia, California. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;8/ 1/2012, p1
The article announces that Visalia Fire Department in California is in search for a Fire Chief.
- Fire Chief - Beaver Lake Volunteer Fire Department (Ark.). // Fire Chief Expert Blog;10/19/2012, p2
The article announces that the Beaver Lake Volunteer Fire Department in Arkansas is accepting applications for the position of full-time Fire Chief as of October 2012.
- THE DEPARTMENT OFFICER AS CHANGE AGENT. Buckman, John M. // Fire Engineering;Apr2002, Vol. 155 Issue 4, p10
Provides tips on change implementation dealings of fire department leaders. Reduction of authority; Disruption of established work patterns; Elimination of some securities.
- Fire Service Accreditation, 1710, and Standards of Response. Bruegman, Randy R. // Public Management (00333611);Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p4
Comments on the history of the fire service. System of evaluation needed for fire services; Description of the self-assessment process formed by the International Association of Fire Chiefs; Function of the Commission on Fire Accreditation International; Alternative ways to judge the deployment...
- Minnesota State Fire Chiefs Association Executive Director. Brace, Tom // Minnesota Fire Chief;2014 Supplement Conference Program & Directory, p6
The article offers information on the 2015 Minnesota Fire Chiefs Association conference held in Duluth, Minnesota.
- ST. CLOUD FIRE DEPARTMENT WELCOMES YOU TO THE 2014 MSFCA CONFERENCE. Mund, Bill // Minnesota Fire Chief;2014 Supplement Conference Program & Directory, p7
The author welcomes vendors and participants to the Minnesota Fire Chiefs Association (MSFCA) Fall Conference held in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
- STATE NEWS. // Fire Chief;Jan2003, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p21
Presents news briefs related to fire service in the U.S. as of January 2003. University of Maryland's scholarship for fire chiefs and chief fire officer; Establishment of the Rural Volunteer Fire Department Assistance Program in Texas.
- Be your own CEO. Wilmoth, Janet // Fire Chief;Apr2003, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p8
Editorial. Looks on the scenario that fire departments in the U.S. will be run like corporations, with corporative executives at the top and emergency professionals heading various divisions. Benefits to fire department chiefs; Administrative and corporate role of fire chiefs; Health and...
- PEOPLE NEWS. // Fire Chief;May2011, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p10
The article offers news briefs related to fire chiefs of various fire departments in the U.S. including a lawsuit filed by the former Chicago Fire Commissioner John Brooks against Mayor Richard Daley, the promotion of John J. McNeil as the chief of the Covington, Georgia Fire Department and the...