Chemical Test Develops Magnetic Traits
- One- and two-dimensional exchange J-resolved CP-MAS NMR spectrum of adamantane. Takegoshi, K.; McDowell, C. A. // Journal of Chemical Physics;2/15/1986, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p2084
A combined technique of 1D and 2D exchange NMR and J-resolved CP-MAS NMR of dilute spins in solids and its application to study a spin exchange process of abundant spins in solids is described, and demonstrated for powdered adamantane. A high-resolution J-resolved NMR spectrum of a 13C nucleus...
- A new high pressure sapphire nuclear magnetic resonance cell. Bai, Shi; Taylor, Craig M.; Mayne, Charles L.; Pugmire, Ronald J.; Grant, David M. // Review of Scientific Instruments;Jan1996, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p240
Describes a new version of a single-crystal sapphire high pressure nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) cell that is capable of controlling the sample pressure independent of the temperature. Use of movable piston inside the cell to adjust and control the sample pressure; Observation of carbon...
- Characterization of compost leachate fractions using NMR spectroscopy Leenheer, J. A.; Llaguno, E. C.; Wershaw, R. L. // Compost Science & Utilization;Summer1995, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p47
No abstract available.
- A Look at 1-D NMR Data Processing and Management. Aires-de-Sousa, Joao // Scientific Computing & Instrumentation;Jul2002, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p53
Focuses on one dimension nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) used for structure elucidation of unknown compounds. Application of the databases of NMR data; Prediction of NMR Spectra; Uses of integrated spectroscopy software systems.
- Digital quadrature detection in nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy Li Gengying; Gengying, Li; Xie Haibin; Halbin, Xie // Review of Scientific Instruments;Feb1999, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p1511
Proposes a digital quadrature detection technique for the acquisition of the nuclear magnetic resonance signal. Superiority of the method over the conventional quadrature detection technique; Spectrum obtained.
- Nuclear magnetic resonance study of proton exchanged LiNbO3. de Souza, Ricardo E.; Engelsberg, M.; Pacobahyba, L. H.; do Nascimento, George C. // Journal of Applied Physics;1/1/1995, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p408
Presents a study that examined the population of different sites in proton exchanged LiNbO[sub3] using a variety of exchange conditions and proton donors by means of nuclear magnetic resonance. Types of proton donors which have been used in proton exchange LiNbO[sub3] waveguides; Description of...
- Biophysics: Watching proteins in motion. // Nature Methods;Nov2012, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p1047
The article offers information on a research on proteins in which it was found that nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy can be used for studying molecular dynamics.
- Second-order recoupling of chemical-shielding and dipolar-coupling tensors under spin decoupling in solid-state NMR. Ernst, Matthias; Bush, Seth; Kolbert, Andrew C.; Pines, Alexander // Journal of Chemical Physics;9/1/1996, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p3387
The source of the residual line broadening in continuous-wave (cw) decoupled spectra under magic-angle sample spinning conditions is reexamined. It is shown that an important contribution to the line broadening comes from a second-order recoupling of the heteronuclear dipolar-coupling tensor and...
- 89Y nuclear magnetic resonance study of hyperfine interactions in (RxY1-x)Fe2. Alves, K. M. B.; Guimarães, A. P. // Journal of Applied Physics;12/15/1991, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p7632
Presents information on a study which described the [sup89]Y pulsed nuclear magnetic resonance measurements in (R[subx]Y[sub1-x]Fe[sub2] compounds. Properties of the compound; Measurement of pulsed nuclear magnetic resonance spectra.