Smit to Make $2.4M, Scaling Above Vogel
- Mogul to Vogel: You're Out at Charter. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/24/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 4, p12
Deals with issues concerning Charter Communications Inc. Problems confronting the cable company regarding its financial and operating results; Reason for the resignation of chief executive officer Carl Vogel; Decline of the company's subscribers.
- Liberty's Vogel Tapped As Charter President/CEO. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;10/15/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p8
Reports on the hiring of Carl Vogel as president and chief executive officer at Charter Communications. Information on the stock price of Charter; Background of Vogel.
- Dr. Feelgood, aka Vogel. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/15/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 43, p16
Reports on the appointment of Carl Vogel as president and chief executive officer of Charter Communications Inc. in New York. Resignation of Jerry Kent; Responsibility of Vogel in restoring confidence on Wall Street; Challenge for Vogel to provide leadership through the demonstration of track...
- Liberty Media vet Vogel tapped as Charter CEO. DiOrio, Carl // Daily Variety;10/10/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 28, p5
Reports on the appointment of Carl Vogel as chief executive officer of Charter Communications Inc. in Los Angeles, California. Career background of Vorgel; Objective of Vogel to improve broadband service; Decline in the share prize of the company.
- Charter taps Cullen. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/22/2003, Vol. 379 Issue 31, p13
Cable operator Charter Communications Inc. said Monday that it has appointed Thomas Cullen as senior vice president advanced services and business development. A 20-year veteran of MediaOne and USWest, Cullen has been intricately involved in launching new businesses within the cable industry. He...
- Charter Sees Sub Losses in 3rd. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/11/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p67
Reports on the securities filing of Charter Communications Inc. on the loss of its basic subscribers in the three months ended September 30, 2004. Expected revenue of the company in the period; Remarks from Carl Vogel, CEO of the company, on the losses; Statistics on the company's subscribers...
- Vogel's Back, as Charter CEO. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/15/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p1
Reports the selection of Carl Vogel as president and chief executive officer of the Allen's Charter Communication Inc. in the United States. Rumors involving the appointment of Vogel; Recognition of Paul Allen on the expertise of Vogel in the business; Career background.
- Charter Ex-CEO Lovett Reaps Big Payday. // Multichannel News;3/26/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p22
The article reports that former chief executive officer (CEO) Mike Lovett of Charter Communications Inc. had doubled his total compensation in 2011, raking in 20.5 million dollars in salary, bonuses and stock options in the U.S.
- 'Accounting Worries' Beset Charter. Kramer, Staci D. // Cable World (10427228);8/5/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p14
Deals with concerns about the accounting practices of cable multiple systems operator, Charter Communications in line with the shareholder suit against Charter. Claims of the suit filed by Glancy & Binkow LLP; Action taken by Charter President and Chief Executive Carl Vogel.