An Rx for More Series
- Missing link in Global Links. Aufderheide, Pat // Columbia Journalism Review;May/Jun88, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p41
Reports on the launching of the television documentary series "Global Links," which focuses on the issue of economic development. Reason why the World Bank has been omitted from the credits as one of the show's developers; Purpose behind the launching of the television program.
- BEST SPORTS-THEMED SERIES? WELL, THERE WAS 'COACH'â€¦. Grobaty, Tim // Television Week;11/7/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p18
This article deals with the paucity of comedy or drama series about sports. Right off the top of your head you come up with "White Shadow," "Coach," "Arli$$," "Sports Night" and then things start to stall. You begin to realize just how large a number 10 is, and just how far you are willing to...
- THE 4400. Bennett, Rad // Sound & Vision;Sep2006, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p94
The article reviews a collection of episodes of the television program "The 4400."
- A Blaze of Glory for 'The Sopranos'. Hibberd, James // Television Week;7/9/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p15
The article compliments the television program "The Sopranos." The television serial has topped the summer Critics Poll nearly every year. Even when critics were frustrated with the show, they considered its missteps the result of a noble experiment that transcended the competition. "The...
- Queer As Folk (SBS). Dunk, Tiffany // NW;10/3/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p79
This article offers information on the September 26, 2005 episode of the U.S. television series Queer As Folk.
- Arrested Development (Seven Network). Dunk, Tiffany // NW;10/3/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p79
This article offers information on the September 27, 2005 episode of the U.S. television series Arrested Development.
- SYNDIES HANG TOUGH. Pincus-Roth, Zachary // Daily Variety;10/28/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 19, p14
Reports that there is no decrease in viewers rating of television series in the U.S. despite election debates and baseball playoffs. Percentage of viewers of several serials; Citation of new shows that remained unchanged; Assertion on the thriving newsmagazine specials.
- SHOWTIME INFLATES 'HUFF' Higgins, Bill // Daily Variety;10/28/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 19, p15
Highlights the screening of the television program "Huff," to be aired on Showtime in Los Angeles, California. Citations of the cast; Concept of the program.
- Fear and Trembling in Oceania. McDermott, Jim // America;9/12/2005, Vol. 193 Issue 6, p19
Reviews the TV series "Lost."