TWC Taps Customer-- Care Chief
- FAST TRACK. J. B.; A. B.; J. E. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/18/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 29, p25
Presents an update on the U.S. broadcasting and cable television industry as of July 2005. Reality program to be broadcast on American Broadcasting Co. network; Ruling of the U.S. Supreme Court on a breach of contract case filed by Time Warner Cable against AMC; Replacement of Bob Meyers as...
- Ode to the cable guy. O'Shea., Dan // Telephony;9/9/96, Vol. 231 Issue 11, p36
Reports on the problems commonly encountered by customers of cable television companies in the United States. Chicago Cable TV; Customer service.
- On time, only more so. Katz, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;11/25/96, Vol. 126 Issue 49, p57
Reports that the United States cable industry is enhancing its On-Time Customer Service Guarantee (OTG), an industrywide customer service initiative developed by CTAM and NCTA. Cable television services; Rates; Baseline initiatives; Remarks from Decker Anstrom, NCTA president.
- Basic Nets Hear VOD's Call. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;3/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p1
Reports the improvement of the basic cable network in the United States. Development on the system of the network; Enhancement on the services of the cable networks; Programming standard.
- What's in the Last Mile? (Part 1). Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;2/18/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p32
Part I. Focuses on the competition in the cable television industry in the U.S. Provision of overlapping customer services; Increase in bandwidth applications ; Installation of the coaxial cable structures.
- Cable Access. Postrel, Virginia // Reason;Jul2000, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p43
Focuses on the problem of consumers with cable companies in the United States. Role of federal regulations to the problem; Reasons for considering cable companies bad and not bad; Implications of the dispute between Disney and Time Warner.
- Cable backs its guarantee in $3.5 million campaign. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;11/25/96, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p19
Reports on the plans of the cable-industry to invest $3.5 million into the On-Time Guarantee program, which guarantees free installation or a cash reward for late or missed service. Response from customers to the service; Comments from Chuck Ellis, Time Warner Cable executive vice president.
- Service packages make digital TV a hot topic. Dawson, Fred // Inter@ctive Week;06/02/97, Vol. 4 Issue 18, pI-8
Focuses on the cable television industry, while discussing efforts to offer customers original service packages. Information on the progress of various television companies since April 1997; Names of various companies involved; Reference to Time Warner Cable press coverage announcement; Areas...
- Hold Time: Who's Answering the %@*#*+* Phones. Grossman, Andy // Multichannel News;6/11/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p8
Reports the ability of cable systems to handle and route calls from costumers in the United States. Impact of MSO's customer care services on costumer's satisfaction; Improvements in handling costumer's questions; Reference to the survey conducted by Multichannel News on cable system services.