The CFO OutTakes
- Diebold Taps Geswein As New Finance Chief. // American Banker;4/11/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 70, p12
Announces the appointment of Gregory Geswein as chief financial officer of automated teller machine manufacturer Diebold Inc.
- Boateng selected as first CIO of Casey Family Programs. // Pensions & Investments;1/8/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p16
The article presents information on the career development of executives in the U.S. Todd B. Johnson was promoted to president at World Asset Management Inc., a subsidiary of Comerica Bank. Deborah Coulter was named chief financial officer of Essex Investment Management. Chris Leavy was named...
- PolyOne names new execs. // Plastics News;4/2/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p0038
The article announces that former chief financial officer (CFO) Robert Patterson has been promoted to executive vice president and chief operating officer (COO) at compounding company PolyOne Corp., and executive Richard Diemer was hired to fill the CFO position vacated by Patterson.
- Meet the CFOs. // Government Executive;Jun2000, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p85
Features some of the chief financial officers of the United States government. Sally Thompson of Agriculture; Linda Bilmes of Commerce; William Lynn of Defense; Michael Telson of Energy.
- Salary Spotlight. // Governing;Jun2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p54
Presents figures on the salaries given by U.S. cities for city and county chief financial officers as of August 2003. Los Angeles City, California; Pinellas County, Florida; Wichita, Kansas.
- Janney Taps PNC's Tom Henson as Public Finance Chief. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;7/19/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33551, p7
The article announces that Tom Henson was appointed public finance chief at Janney Capital Markets in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- SO YOU WANT TO BE A CFO? Curran, Ruth // Accountancy Ireland;Jun2003, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the career development in the accounting profession in Ireland. Accounts on the career plans of chief financial officer (CFO); Factors considered in hiring finance professionals; Improvement of technical competence among CFO.
- Picking Up the Pieces after a Career Setback. Goodspeed, Peter W. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Aug2001, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p82
Provides guidelines for healthcare financial executives when interviewing for a new position. How to prepare questions; Significance of being frank about career history in interviews; Importance of avoiding an attitude of righteousness.
- US: Destination XL cuts FY outlook as CFO departs. Smith, Katie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);2/3/2014, p9
The article announces that John Kyees, former chief executive officer (CEO) at clothing manufacturer Urban Outfitters Inc. has been appointed as interim chief financial officer (CFO) at retailer Destination XL Group Inc., in replacement on the departure of Dennis Hernrich.