Phlx Investments All About Options
- The Best Banks in M&A. Brandman, James // Global Finance;Oct99, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p59
Reveals several best banks in merger and acquisition activities from around the world. Dominance of the financial M&A market by Goldman Sachs; Efforts of Credit Suisse First Boston in capitalizing on food, beverages and consumer products industry; Performance of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter in...
- GLOBAL M&A: 'LESS WORSE'. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/17/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 24, p39
Focuses on the global merger-and-acquisition volume. Rank of the Goldman Sachs in the global spot; Number of deals made by the Credit Suisse First Boston; Role of the account advisers in global deals.
- Underwriters Vie for Share of Surging Europe IPO Market. MANDARO, LAURA // American Banker;11/17/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 221, p5
Reports that an increase in deals by European firms could provide investment banks the opportunity to penetrate the market dominance of the top institutions in technology banking, Credit Suisse First Boston, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Improved trading of...
- New Leaders for Equity IPO, High-Yield Debt Lists. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;4/8/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 66, p2
Reports the ranking of high-yield debt and equity initial product offering markets in the U.S. Market share of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.; Decline of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Co.; Profits of UBS Warburg.
- M&A Fairness Opinions. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2002, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p31
Presents charts depicting the fairly opinionated legal advisers in the acquisition market of the United States. Number of announced and completed deals engaged by Houlihan Lokey Howard and Zukin company; Value of announced and completed deals of Goldman Sachs and Co.; Total number of deals...
- m&a services most active advisers. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p23
Provides data on the most active mergers and acquisition advisers in the U.S. in 2003. Goldman Sachs; Citigroup; Credit Susisse First Boston.
- M&A Services. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p29
Presents information on the most active advisers in mergers and acquisitions services in 2002. Credit Suisse First Boston; Goldman Sachs; J.P. Morgan.
- deals of the year. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p8
Presents the winners in the Breakthrough Deals of the Year Awards for 2003 by "Mergers & Acquisitions." Credit Suisse First Boston; Banc of America Securities; Goldman Sachs.
- most active advisers in m&a fairness opinions. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2005, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p47
Provides statistics related to the merger and acquisition (M&A) deals conducted by several financial services companies and acquisition advisers in the U.S. as of December 2004. Number of M&A deals conducted by Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin company as of December 2004; Value of announced and...