Nomura Tries U.S. Once Again
- Why the Top Five Won't Be Buying Anytime Soon. Muolo, Paul // Mortgage Servicing News;Feb2003, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p5
Focuses on the market share of the top residential servicers in the U.S. Prevalence of mergers among residential servicers; Acquisition of Prudential Home Mortgage by Northwest Mortgage; Amount of servicing rights in mortgage banking.
- Nomura consolidates equities execution. // Asian Investor;Oct2012, p66
The article informs that Nomura Securities International Inc. is consolidating its two equities trading platforms to build a leaner, competitive and logical brokerage firm and highlights that the execution of equities consolidation may result in plenty of job losses at the company.
- Servicing Consolidation Keeps Gathering Steam. Muolo, Paulo // Mortgage Servicing News;Sep2005, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p1
Focuses on a survey conducted by the "Mortgage Servicing News" which showed the increase in the consolidation in the residential servicing sector in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2005. Percentage of the market share of the nation's top five loan servicers; Combined rate of the market share...
- WKFS Expands Presence in Compliance Business. // National Mortgage News;9/25/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 50, p7
The article reports on the corporate expansion of Wolters Kluwer Financial Services in the mortgage market in the U.S. The company has made several noted acquisitions in the mortgage market including GulfPak Corp., a provider of automated lending and account origination solutions to the...
- Blurred view. Reed, David // Precision Marketing;6/25/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p19
Discusses the advantages of mergers and acquisitions for business enterprises in Great Britain. Maintenance of growth and market share; Unification of customer database; Challenge to corporate perception.
- A gain of truth. Dawson, Angus // BRW;6/21/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p25
The article discusses how managers in Australia should assess their companies' growth. According to the author, executives should understand the sources of company growth, which include portfolio momentum, merger and acquisition and increased market share. The author adds that the starting point...
- Untitled. // Utility Week;10/12/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p35
The article reports that Vattenfall has announced plans to expand in Poland, building a greater market share through a twin-track strategy of investment and acquisitions. The firm wants to develop the coal and biomass plants in Gdansk, but faces competition for its preferred site from several...
- Passionate Growth. Treacy, Michael // Executive Excellence;Jan2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p16
Provides tips for growth of the company. Penetration of adjacent market; Importance of gaining market share; Acquisition of new businesses.
- CFC Sets a Goal of 30% Market Share. Cornwell, Ted // National Mortgage News;3/21/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p1
The article reports that Countrywide Financial Corp., CEO Angeio Mozilo has set an ambitious goals of achieving 30% market share in the mortgage market by 2008. Mozilo cited research showing that the dominant companies in mature industries almost always control between 25% and 35% of their...