IN THE WORLD
- Global Voice Names Advisory Board. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p18
This article reports on the creation of the advisory board in "Global Voice," an international newsletter of Financial Planning Association, in the U.S. This group of volunteers will be in charged with developing ideas for articles and ways to strengthen the newsletter. The members of the board...
- FPA launches new consumer website. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;8/30/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p6
The article informs that the Financial Planning Association of Australia has launched a new consumer website which features an online forum, directory and a guide to the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.
- Editors' Comments. Grusin, Elinor Kelley; Utt, Sandra H. // Newspaper Research Journal;Fall2007, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Jennifer Wood Adams on online editions of weekly newspapers and another by Patricia A. Curtain, Elizabeth Dougall and Rachel Davis Mersey on Yahoo!News.
- Paid or metered website access: What others are saying. Stevenson, John // Grassroots Editor;Spring2012, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p7
In this article the author discusses the online access provided by his newspaper firm, and says that his firm has never put community news, general school news, and other useless news on its free website.
- 2013 brings changes to newspaper website. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);12/19/2012, Vol. 110 Issue 38, p1D
The article informs that the website of the periodical "Hays Free Press," will bring some changes in its website and will incorporate more videos, special news updates and community features.
- Study: Online newspaper sites are widely recognized. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/18/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p17
Focuses on a study by NFO Ad:Impact, which suggests that online newspapers are some of the most recognized and visited Web sites among local Internet destinations in the United States. Analysis of survey results from thousands of online consumers across local markets.
- Source for Wireless News. // IT Professional;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p76
Describes a Web site for wireless news. Features of the site; Contents; Web address.
- Untitled. // Information World Review;Nov2002, Issue 185, p4
Features the Asia News Network (ANN), a regional news site by an alliance made up of Asian newspapers. Factor which contributed to the launching of the site; Estimated readership of the site; Newspapers involved in ANN.
- REGISTERING a Victory. Sullivan, Carl; Berman, Ari // Editor & Publisher;1/20/2003, Vol. 136 Issue 3, p10
Focuses on revenue generated from newspapers' Web-site registration. Newspapers that plans to build registration firewalls; Impact of Web registration on traffic; Benefits of registration.