IN THE FPA
- Focus on fundamentals at FPA workshops. Tsanadis, Andrew // Money Management;5/17/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p9
The article discusses the workshops entitled "Beyond the Shadow Shopper" sponsored by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) that was held in Sydney, New South Wales in May 2012.
- FPA San Diego 2005. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2005 Supplement, Vol. 18, p30
The article discusses the Financial Planning Associations' San Diego 2005 global retreat for financial planning industry members. The three day event will cover various topics and will present approximately 60 education sessions that cover multiple subjects related to financial planning. There...
- FPA addresses shadow shop failures with workshops. Kennedy, Chris // Money Management;3/29/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to conduct a series of best practice workshops which will address recent disastrous financial planning shadow shop failures.
- Concerns FPA board has sidelined practising planners. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;7/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p1
The article reports on the removal of practising financial planners in the board of the Financial Planning Assocation (FPA).
- FPA member numbers up despite 'growing pains'. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;11/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p4
The article announces that the Financial Planning Association (FPA) has added 1,047 members in 2009-2010 in Australia.
- Long Time No CFP. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p41
Focuses on the support of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to the need for financial planners to have Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation. Remarks from FPA Chairman Roy T. Diliberto; Defense of FPA President Guy Cumbie on the importance of CFP label; Criticisms from non-CFP...
- Financial Planners Against Restraint of Trade. Brock, Henry S. // Financial Planning;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p192
Criticizes the support of the Financial Planning Association to make the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) an official designation for financial planners. Motives of the financial industry in demanding for regulation; Problems with the CFP education.
- Thank you for being a part of the Heart of Financial Planning. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2008 Solutions, p29
The article presents a list of individuals who have been members of the Financial Planning Association for 35 years, including Gerald S. Adelman, James P. Ambrose Jr., and Carlyle D. Apple.
- Planners set to launch mortgage broking push. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;1/27/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the possible increase in the number of Financial Planning Association (FPA) licensee members who provide mortgage broking services due to the changes to the National Credit Consumer Protection Act in Australia.