East Midlands Region starts 2005 season
- East Midlands Region busy working it. // Management Services;Summer2013, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p5
The article provides information on the East Midlands Region of the British Institute of Management Services (IMS), detailing the work of members such as Chairman Malcolm Towle, team member Geoff Mansfield, and Secretary John Davies.
- Branch Reports & Diary. // Management Services;Sep90, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p66
This article presents information on the organization Institute of Management Services' (IMS) Branches. The IMS Essex Branch has said that its members by now have received their complimentary copy of the Essex Diary of Events and will be wondering how many of the 200 plus events they can...
- Around the Branches. // Management Services;Jun91, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p58
This article covers meetings and developments taking place at various branches of the Institute of Management Services, across Great Britain. While the Eastern Region board are planning a celebration this autumn to mark the institute's 50th anniversary, the Essex branch held their annual general...
- A Master class. // Credit Management;Apr2006, p49
The article reports on the 2006 annual general meeting of the Merseyside & North Wales Branch of the Institute of Credit Management which was held at Liverpool, England's Town Hall. The formal proceedings started with a welcome by Branch Chairman John Davies after the buffet. It was followed by...
- Risk Management Association's Board Meeting. // Maine Community Banker;2007 3rd Quarter, p6
A photograph of the Risk Management Association's board members during their annual summer planning meeting on August 9, 2007 is presented.
- Meetings That Motivate. // Association Management;Feb2001, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p130
Recommends changes for conducting organizational meetings. Invitation of individuals and members; Change in environment; Process in the management of meetings.
- Around the Region. // Management Services;Oct2002, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p37
Reports that under the new constitution of the Institute of Management Services, a new region chairman for the North West region will be appointed at the next general meeting which will be held on November 30, 2002.
- Annual Meeting. // Academy of Management Learning & Education;Jun2004, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p0
This section announces the annual meeting of the Academy of Management on August 6-11, 2004 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Royal Charter. // Management Services;Apr2001, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p32
Reports that the Institute of Management Services Council noted with approval a summary of the institute's position of requesting a meeting with the Privy Council advisors to discuss the long term prospects for a Royal Charter.