The next two years
- Board of Trustees -- executive committee minutes. Krump, Betty M. // ATEA Journal;Spring2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p30
Presents several topics discussed by the board of trustees executive committee of the American Technical Education Association (ATEA) in a meeting in Wahpeton, North Dakota on October 13, 2005. Strategic planning committee report and assignments; Realignment of ATEA regions; Presentation of the...
- ASOR's Board of Trustees Meets in Boston, MA. // American Schools of Oriental Research Newsletter;Summer2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the outcomes of the American Society of Oriental Research's Spring Trustees meeting in Boston, Massachusetts. Formation of Membership Committee; Search for a Development Officer; Support on Pottery Publication; Annual meeting report.
- Competition predated choice. // Super Review;Oct2004, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p4
Highlights the luncheon meeting hosted by the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia discussing the choice of fund legislation in the superannuation industry in Australia. Event description; Topics discussed.
- NMSA in Action. // Middle School Journal;Sep2003, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p44
The article presents various news items related to the National Middle School Association (NMSA). The NMSA Board of Trustees approved the 3rd edition of its landmark position paper at the June 2003 Board meeting. The newest edition, "This We Believe: Successful Schools for Young Adolescents,"...
- Board work made better. // Association Management;Jun98, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p32
Discusses the common complaints that trustees have about serving on an association's board, according to Richard P. Chait and Barbara E. Taylor, authors of the book `Improving the Performance of Governing Boards.' Activities that board members claim help them feel valued and important; Four...
- The AMC Contribution. Palys, Beth W. // Association Management;Jul2004, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p14
Highlights developments in the Association Management Company (AMC), the fastest growing section within the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE). Combination of the International Association of Association Management Companies Summer Meeting with ASAE Annual Meeting and Exposition;...
- Starr Cemetery Association holds business meeting. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);6/15/2006, Vol. 110 Issue 24, p3
Reports that the Starr Cemetery Association has held its annual memorial service and business meeting at the Canton Odd Fellows and Rebekah Lodge in Grand Saline, Texas. Election of all trustees and officers to serve another year; Highlights of the meeting; Descendants of families buried in the...
- Board of Trustees minutes. Krump, Betty M. // ATEA Journal;Spring2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p29
Presents several topics discussed by the board of trustees of the American Technical Education Association (ATEA) in a meeting in Wahpeton, North Dakota on October 14, 2005. Installation of new trustees; Financial and membership reports; Realignment of ATEA regions.
- Excellent progress set to continue. Wood, Brian // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Dec2004/Jan2005, Issue 44, p13
This article presents the author's account of his experience at the Institute of Administrative Management (IAM), England. The author has been a member since 1984 and became a Fellow with a Commendation in 2002. He was also a Council Member and Trustee from 1996 until 2003. He continues to act...