IMPORTANT CORRECTION OF INFORMATION ABOUT ATROVENT AND COMBIVENT INHALATION AEROSOLS
- Combivent Respimat Transition. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;Jun2013, Vol. 29 Issue 6, pA31
The article informs that Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc. has completed the manufacturing of the Combivent Respimat Inhalation Spray.
- Pradaxa. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Nov2010, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on the approval of Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceutical Inc.'s Pradaxa capsules by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the drug is used for the prevention of blood clots and stroke in patients with abnormal heart rhythm.
- Product news. // Medical Marketing & Media;May99, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p21
Presents an update on drug reviews and approvals in the United States, as of May 1999. Includes the US Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) approval of a new indication for Novartis' cholesterol-lowering medication Lescol; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s receipt of priority review...
- FDA panel recommends approval of tipranavir. Roehr, Bob // Bay Area Reporter;5/26/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p16
Reports on the United States Food and Drug Administration's pending approval of the protease inhibitor tipranavir (trade name Aptivus) for use in salvage therapy for HIV. Advisory committee's concern and reservations to recommend that approval; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceutical Inc.'s...
- New drugs. // Drug Topics;Mar2012, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p74
The article offers brief information on several new drugs that have been approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA), including the drug Kalydeco from Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc., Jentadueto from Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc., and Inlyta from Pfizer Inc.
- FDA actions. // Neurology Alert;Dec2010 Supplement, p2
This section presents an update on drug approvals and other related issues made by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It details the approval given by the FDA for fingolimod, a drug used for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis. Information is also given on the...
- Pharma: Other News To Note. // BioWorld Today;9/18/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 179, p5
The article offers information the breakthrough therapy designation granted to the volasertib drug of Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc. and the drug approval of Treanda (bendamustine HCI) injection from Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- FDA OKs Boehringer Ingelheim atrial fibrillation pill. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/1/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 44, p11
The article reports on the approval of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Pradaxa, formulated in capsules by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc. to prevent stroke in patients with abnormal heart rhythm in Fairfield County, Connecticut in 2010.
- Recently Approved. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Aug2008, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p14
The article offers information on medicines approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in treating various diseases. Accordingly, the FDA has approved Eli Lilly's Cymbalta from for the treatment of fibromyalgia. Moreover, it states that Avodart from GlaxoSmithKline has been...