Infectious Complications of Percutaneous Vascular Closure Devices
- Reprint of Annotated Bibliographies and Library for Internists IV. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Sep83, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p408
Announces the availability of a collective reprint which contains several annotated bibliographies compiled for the Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program. Approach in compiling the bibliographies; Other annotated bibliographies that are included in the reprint.
- Book notes. Ehrlich, George E.; Cozzi, Phillip J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;08/17/99, Vol. 131 Issue 4, p315
Evaluates several books concerning medicine. `Rheumatology: Diagnosis and Therapeutics,' by J.J. Cush et al; `Blood and Bone: Poems by Physicians,' by A. Belli et al; `Medicine's 10 Greatest Discoveries,' by M. Friedman.
- Books Received. // Annals of Internal Medicine;4/1/89, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p580
Presents a list of books on medicine published as of April 1989.
- Foreword. Easty, David // Current Medical Literature: Ophthalmology;2008, Vol. 18 Issue 2, preceding p41
A foreword to the May 2008 issue of "Current Medical Literature" is presented.
- Foreword. // Current Medical Literature: Ophthalmology;2009, Vol. 19 Issue 2, preceding p37
A foreword to "Current Medical Literature" is presented.
- What's new in the new editions? // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/13/90, Vol. 301 Issue 6756, p882
Lists several books related to medicine. 'Psychiatry for Students. Seventh edition,' by D. Stafford-Clark, P. Bridges, and D. Black; 'Clinical and Resuscitative Data: a Compendium of Intensive Medical and Anesthetic Resuscitative data. Fourth edition,' by R.P.H. Dunnill and M.P. Colvin; 'A...
- Brandon/Hill selected list of print books and journals in allied health. Hills, Dorothy R.; Stickell, Henry N.; Levy, Gustave L.; Levy, Janet W. // Journal of the Medical Library Association;Jan2003, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p18
Recommends a list of print allied health publications. List of books on alternative and complementary therapy; List of books on anatomy and physiology; List of books on dental hygiene and dental assisting.
- Books Received. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;7/3/91, Vol. 266 Issue 1, p132
Offers information on several medical books. 'Inventing AIDS,' by Cindy Patton; 'Drug Abuse,' published by the Pan American Health Organization; 'Complex Mixtures and Cancer Risk,' edited by H. Vainio; 'Immunodiagnosis of Cancer,' edited by Ronald B. Herberman.
- Foreword. Li, Christopher // Current Medical Literature: Breast Cancer;2007, Vol. 19 Issue 4, pIV
A foreword to the December 2007 issue of "Current Medical Literature" is presented.