SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p55
Presents a list of planned new debt security offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as of July 2005, but have not yet come to the market.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/12/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 19, p34
The article offers news briefs in the business sector in the Middle East. Abu Dhabi Investment House in United Arab Emirates has launched a $41.5 million, sharia-compliant private placement to part-finance The Lagoon development. Bahrain-based GrowthGate Capital Corp. will launch a $500 million...
- Eagle Prices Initial Public Offering. Thangavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;11/1/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p8
Reports that Eagle Hospitality Properties Trust has priced the initial public offering of shares of its common stock. List of shares on the New York Stock Exchange; Intention of the company to invest in full- service and all-suites hotel properties; Net proceeds of the public offering.
- The big decision: whether or not to float your company. Allen, Mike // Accountancy;May86, Vol. 97 Issue 1113, p100
Presents advice on the use of company flotation to raise funds for a growing company in Great Britain. Advantages and disadvantages of flotation; Importance of the timing of a flotation; Determination of when to float; Tactical and strategic issues.
- Industry heads warn: be careful what you list for. Liondis, George // Money Management;11/11/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p12
Discusses Australian financial services industry executives' concern over whether Robbie Bennetts' Professional Investment Services (PIS) should have considered going public. Reasons why listing is not for everybody; Determination of motivations for listing, such as acquiring cash; Consideration...
- Structured Deals Get More Scrutiny. Hintze, John // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/24/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p9
Reports on banking and securities regulators' issuance of proposed guidance outlining the controls and procedures that financial institutions should have in place to minimize the risk associated with the structured finance transactions Wall Street banks offer corporate customers. Expected...
- Chapter 4: The sell-side: investment banking and securities. // City (9781861976321);2007, p95
Chapter 4 of the book "The Economist: The City: A Guide to London's Global Financial Centre" is presented. It explores the roles of investment banks as the leading sell-side firms in Great Britain. It mentions the core activities of sell-side firms including the provision of advisory services to...
- A look at the big LIC. Freeman, Peter // Money (14446219);Nov2005, Issue 10, p102
The article presents information on the listed managed investments sector in Australia. There are several broad categories of listed managed investments such as being listed investment companies (LIC) and listed property trusts. The advantage of the established LIC is that they have very long...
- AIM dropping. Clarke, Claire; Hamilton, Stephen // Lawyer;5/11/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p25
The article examines the policy change by financial service industries that are tempting to ease their financial woes by delisting from Alternative Investment Market (AIM) in Great Britain. It outlines the cost benefits on the companies' proposals of staying or leaving from AIM. It notes that...