- Not on the Ticker Tape. L. M. N. // New Republic;8/17/32, Vol. 72 Issue 924, p17
The article reflects on the status of the banking industry in the U.S. in 1932. Prices of individual stock issues increased 50 percent. In the chaos of the liquidating market, prices of stocks and bonds reflected the distress of forced sellers more than they did the average earning and assets of...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/23/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 20, p38
Presents tables and graphs depicting statistics on investing banking, particularly in the financial services industry in the U.S. Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Global equity deals as of May 19, 2005; List of U.S. Syndicated loans.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/1/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 30, p34
Presents charts and tables depicting investment banking statistics, particularly in the financial services industry as of July 25, 2005 in the U.S. Global financial services underwriting volume; Recent global equity deals; Recent U.S. Syndicated loans.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/1/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 30, p18
Presents charts and tables depicting investment banking statistics, particularly in private equity as of July 25, 2005 in the U.S. Second quarter 2005 all private equity fundraising; U.S. Fundraising; U.S. Fundraising by fund size.
- WINNERS & LOSERS. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;3/11/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p14
Two charts are presented that list the stock prices of several Puerto Rico-based financial institutions which include Triple-S Management Corp., Doral Financial Corp., and Popular Inc.
- Does Stock Drop At Bank of Ozarks Reflect Ark. Woes? Fajt, Marissa // American Banker;6/24/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 121, p5
The author reports on a decline in stock prices which have occurred at the Bank of the Ozarks Inc. Speculation which has been raised regarding the reasoning behind the decline in stock prices are mentioned, including financial difficulties experienced by other companies in the area. The...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p19
Presents charts and tables depicting the performance of the most recent initial public offerings as of August 10, 2005, in the U.S.
- NONINTEREST INCOME: Banking's "variety pack" // ABA Banking Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p46
Presents several graphs on the non-interest income products of banks in the U.S. Types of non-interest products offered by banks.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p42
Several charts are presented depicting the performance of financial institutions in the U.S. between 2008 and 2009 including Goldman Sachs & Co., Charles Schwab Corp. and Ameritrade Holding Corp.