- Yields Fall Monday. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p1
Presents a chart depicting the movement of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of March 7, 2005.
- After Attacks, Indexes Finish Up Despite Early Week Selloff. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32170, p44
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of July 2005. Total jobs created in June; Increase in manufacturing index; Decline in bond prices; Rise in revenue bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p29
Presents tables and charts depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. as of September 21, 2004. Market indicators; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices.
- Maryland Starts Negotiated-Competitive Deal With Retail. Temple-Wst, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/30/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33158, p6
The article reports on the decision of the state of Maryland to start selling bonds to retail investors on a negotiated basis in the bond market from July 31, 2009. The state government has decided to initially market its bonds to retail investors on a competitive basis for three days....
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;11/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32019, p6
The article presents graphs of rates of different financial products in the U.S. The Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index is also shown in the graph. Graph shows cost of funds for a fixed-coupon bond compared with a systematic bond created from variable-rate debt and a swap. Bond and...
- Find a top of the morning set-up. Broz, Jack // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Feb2008, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p30
The article offers information on the trade set-up called the first -hour trade and its significance to professional traders. It provides details on the process of trading and the effective ways to bid in the bond market. The market strategy is given as well as an overview of the chart depicting...
- PRIVATE GUARANTEES FOR MUNICIPAL BONDS: EVIDENCE FROM THE AFTERMARKET. Quigley, John M.; Rubinfeld, Daniel L. // National Tax Journal;Dec91 Part 1, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p29
This paper considers the market for private guarantees for municipal debt. It reviews the empirical evidence on the effects of insurance upon the pricing of new issues. It also presents the first empirical evidence available on the effects of bond insurance in the aftermarket for tax exempt...
- Momentum Returns across US Corporate Bond and Stock Pricing: Evidence from Daily Price Data 2002-2006. Foster, Kevin R.; Galindo, Carlos // Proceedings of the Northeast Business & Economics Association;2007, p199
This paper examines the trading behavior of different securities on the same corporation to investigate theories of why we observe momentum returns. Momentum returns have been documented in many papers since Jegadeesh and Titman (1993); contrarian reversals since DeBondt and Thaler (1985, 1987)...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p37
Presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds in the U.S. as of October 31, 2005.