- Literature & catalogs. // Engineered Systems;May95, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p58
Features literature and catalogs related to heating, ventilation and air conditioning (hvac) as of May 1995. Heat exchanger unit heaters; Measurement products; Severe-duty air conditioning systems; More.
- Untitled. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/27/93, Vol. 190 Issue 4, p42
Features air conditioning and heating and ventilation industry-related literature. NAW's `Warning Labels Required on Products Posing Ozone Layer Threat' legal advisory; Copeland Corp.'s air conditioning and refrigeration compressors catalogs; Elf Atochem's alternative refrigerant blends...
- literature & catalogs. // Engineered Systems;Nov2006, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p86
The article features product literature and catalogs for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry. Several products featured in the brochures include Desert Aire's IH/WC Series of dehumidifiers, Miura's Colormetry technology that detects trace water hardness in boilers, Riello's...
- Literature & Catalogs. // Engineered Systems;Nov2007, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p82
The article presents catalogs in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry in the U.S. The brochure "Modernize Your Emergency Power Systems," from ASCO Power Technologies gives information on the benefits of regenerating old emergency power systems. Dadanco LLC published the...
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p14
Presents the schedule of conferences and exhibitions in the heating, piping and air conditioning industry in the U.S. from August 2005 to November 2005. Ninth International Building Performance Simulation Association Conference and Exhibition; Refrigeration Service Engineers Society 2005 Annual...
- what's NEW. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/25/2005, Vol. 225 Issue 13, p8
Features equipment and supplies for use in the heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning industries. Chiller from McQuay International; Press-to-connect fittings; Vehicle options packages; Valve brochure; Standby generator.
- Clearing the mists that surround humidification. Scott, Tim // Heating & Ventilating Review;Mar2012, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p34
The article presents tips for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) contractors on how to ensure a successful humidifier installation. Factors influencing variations in the distances of steam pipes are described. The disadvantages of running a steam humidifier on hard water include...
- SOUNDING BOARD. Becker, Tom; Dyle, Curtis E.; Allen, William; Dorazio, Bob // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;May2011, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Investigation Into the Failure of Chilled-Water-Pipe Insulation" in the March 2011 issue and "Predicting the Performance of Flexible-Duct Systems," by William Allen in the December 2010.
- Applying Refrigerant Codes. CUNNIFF, GREG // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2013, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p28
The article offers information on refrigerant code application in relation to the heating, piping and air-conditioning (HPAC) industry in the U.S. as of December 2013. Topics discussed include the displacement by the refrigerant gas of oxygen, the danger involved in refrigerant leak, and the...