Innovative Public/Private Partnerships Yield Energy Savings for Army Base
- Post Information. // Soldiers;Jan2002, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p1
Presents contact information and addresses of a number of installations of the U.S. Army and National Guard. Anniston Army Depot in Alabama; Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri; Joint Forces Training Base in California.
- Postmarks. High, Gil // Soldiers;Aug99, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p26
Presents update from the United States Army (US) posts. Extension of the combat life-saver training at the US Army Air Defense Artillery School; Why the US Army Special Operations Command public affairs office in Fort Bragg, North Carolina offered media training; Significance of the success of...
- U.S. Army posts & installations. // Army Magazine;Oct99, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p249
Presents information on the posts and installations supporting the United States Army in the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. Includes Fort Bragg, North Carolina; Corpus Christi Army Depot, Texas, Fort Knox, Kentucky; Fort Meade, Maryland.
- U.S. ARMY POSTS & INSTALLATIONS. // Army Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p255
Provides information on U.S. Army posts and installations. Details on the establishment of Fort Benning; Services offered by Blue Grass Army Depot; Location of Deseret Chemical Depot.
- U.S. Army Posts and Installations. // Army Magazine;Oct98, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p227
Offers information on a list of posts and installations of the United States Army in Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. Name of the posts and installations; Information on these posts and installations.
- FORCE PROVIDER UNITS DESIGNATED. // Army Logistician;May/Jun2000, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p49
Reports that the United States Army has designated five Quartermaster companies as special Force Provider units that will be charged with erecting and operating the improved version of the Army's containerized, deployable tent city known as the Force Provider. Use of the tent city as a test bed...
- MILITARY BASES. // San Diego Business Journal;10/19/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 42, p15
A table is presented that lists the U.S. military bases, their number of employees, acreage and their descriptions.
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts. Vitiello, Gina // Construction Specifier;Mar2012, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p12
The article presents information on the energy savings performance contracts (ESPCs) in the U.S. which reduces energy and operating costs. It mentions that ESPCs are particularly suited for projects including universities, hospitals and military bases. It also informs that under an ESPC, the...
- Three Army posts transform to joint bases. // Soldiers;Dec2009, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p19
The article offers information on Army installations in the U.S. that transformed officially on October 1, 2009 to become part of new joint bases. Fort Myer Military Community joined with the Marine Corps' Henderson Hall to create the Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall in Virginia. Fort Story...