- Closed Loans (May 13-May 19, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;5/23/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p11
Presents chart depicting the loan amount, type of loan, use of proceeds and maturity dates of closed loans in the U.S. as of May 2005.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/3/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 26, p34
Several charts are presented that shows the financial services industry's underwriting volume, global volume by product type, global equity deals, global equity deals as, U.S. syndicated loans, and recently announced global merger and acquisition deals of the financial services industry as of...
- Closed Loans (July 22-July 28, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;8/1/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p6
Presents a chart depicting closed loans from July 22-28, 2005 in the U.S.
- Closed Loans (March 18-March 23, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;3/28/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p7
Presents a chart depicting the list of closed loans from March 18-23, 2005 in the U.S. Loan bookrunner; Names of borrower; Total loan amount.
- NEWLY ANNOUNCED AND UPDATED LEVERAGED LOAN DEALS. // Bank Loan Report;12/8/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p9
A chart is presented that lists the newly announced and updated leveraged loan deals.
- MOST RECENT RATINGS ACTIONS. // Bank Loan Report;12/8/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p10
A chart is presented listing the recent rating actions that took place in the financial services industry including companies like Tronox Worldwide, Quantum Corp. and FirstLight Power.
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Bank Loan Report;12/8/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p11
A chart is presented listing the top ten secondary loan market advancers and decliners including General Motors, Ford Motor and Chrysler Financial.
- LOAN SECONDARY ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Leveraged Finance News;11/4/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 42, p11
A chart is presented which shows the top 10 loan secondary decliners and advancers for the week ended on October 31, 2013.
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Bank Loan Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p11
Two charts are presented depicting the top 10 advancers and decliners in secondary loan market in the U.S. including MGM Studios, General Growth, and Capmark.