- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Bank Loan Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p11
Two charts are presented depicting the top 10 advancers and decliners in secondary loan market in the U.S. including MGM Studios, General Growth, and Capmark.
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p20
Presents a table depicting recent corporate loans as of August 10, 2005, in the U.S.
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;4/11/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p31
Presents chart depicting the credit rating of financial transactions as of April 2005.
- Closed Loans (May 13-May 19, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;5/23/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p11
Presents chart depicting the loan amount, type of loan, use of proceeds and maturity dates of closed loans in the U.S. as of May 2005.
- AAA FXD vs Swaps as of 4/11/05. // Asset Securitization Report;4/11/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p7
Presents a graph depicting the average life of spread vs. swaps in the U.S. market as of April 11, 2005.
- AAA FRN vs IML as of 4/11/05. // Asset Securitization Report;4/11/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p7
Presents a graph depicting the average life of spread vs. IML in the U.S. market as of April 11, 2005.
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;2/25/2008, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p25
Several charts are presented which depict the tallies from several financial firms in the U.S. including American Express Credit Account Master Trust 2008-2, the Citibank Credit Card Issuance Trust 2008-A2 and the Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Trust 2008-1.
- MOST RECENT GLOBAL HIGH YIELD DEALS. // High Yield Report;9/22/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p9
Several charts are presented depicting the global high yield deals, volume of U.S. high yield and Euro high league table.
- Deals Cheat Sheet. // American Banker;3/10/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 36, p1
A table is presented that shows several financial deals in the U.S.