King of the coil
- Kayfoam Woolfson expanding. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;6/25/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p68
The article reports on the expansion of Irish bedding manufacturer Kayfoam Woolfson in the U.S. CEO Conor Sheahan says that the company seeks to build on its strengths in the specialty sleep market in the U.S. Accompanied by David Woolfson, a member of the founding family, Sheahan is visiting...
- 'Solly' Woolfson's bedding legacy. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/23/2007 Supplement, Vol. 31, p30
The article pays tribute to Solomon Woolfson who changed the bedding market and consumer thinking in Ireland. Solomon and his son David Woolfson built Kayfoam Woolfson' Kaymed brand and its upscale Numuru spin-off. David states that Solomon did not let his achievements go to his head despite his...
- Irish offer Visco foams. // Urethanes Technology;Aug/Sep2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p25
Reports on the plan of Kayfoam Woolfson to make money out of the $500,000 it has invested in developing its visco-elastic foam technology. Information on the Kaymed Visco tradename; Range of consumer products launched by the company under the Impression name; Function of Kaymed International...
- Kayfoam sells into China. White, Liz // Urethanes Technology;Oct/Nov2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the move of Irish foam and mattress maker Kayfoam Woolfson to venture into the polyurethanes market of China. Significance of the move to Kayfoam; Position of the company in the polyurethane foam industry.
- Kayfoam makes an Impression. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2000-12/22/2000, Issue 5218, p26
Features the advancements in the designs of bed manufacturer Kayfoam Woolfson. Description of the firm's Kaymed product line; Use of visco-elastic slowfoam in the beds; Presentation at the 2000 Furniture Show.
- techfile. // Urethanes Technology;Dec2001/Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p27
Presents two news items on the viscoelastic foam market as of December 2001. Result of the viscoeslastic foam research and development project of Kayfoam Woolfson; Details on the systems offered by polyurethane systems supplier Elastogran for molded viscoelastic foam under the Cosypur name.
- Kayfoam sale aids plans to go international. // Cabinet Maker;6/8/2007, Issue 5541, p3
The article reports on the sale of bed manufacturer Kayfoam Woolfson (KW) to investment boutique FL Partners in Dublin, Ireland. This deal is designed to provide greater investment to the plan of KW to enter into consumer marketing. Director David Woolfson finds it necessary to bring in...
- Views. Woolfson, David // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2007, Issue 5552, p8
The author reflects on the issues pertaining the process of finding new investment partners or owners for the family business. With this, the author mentioned about the business ventures of Kayfoam Woolfson management team. It has been believed that choosing the right partner for any company is...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2006, Issue 5518, p5
The article reports on developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain for the week ended December 15, 2006. The Consumer Goods Exporter Award 2006 was given to Kayfoam Woolfson by the Irish Exporters Association. A slow growth trend in 2007 is expected in the rug retail industry. An...