- Northern Feather intros down-alternative. SanFilipo, Michele // Home Textiles Today;8/25/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p6
Reports on the release of Karessa gel fiber fill beddings from Northern Feather company in Delta, British Columbia. Schedule on the placements of the beddings in national chains; Product features; Design of the products.
- FR bedding still on tap. Peary, David // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the preparation of the bedding industry to launch fire-resistant bedding lines in California. Compliance to the mattress flammability standards; Protection of the public from fire hazards of textile products; Inclusion of additional bedding cost.
- Accuracy of ISPA's 2002 numbers still questioned. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;6/9/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p43
Focuses on the accuracy of the International Sleep Products Association's (ISPA) figures for the growth of the bedding industry in the United States in 2002. Differences in opinions of bedding executives; Entry of the bedding's recession into the second year in 2002 according to bedding producers.
- Textile trends: younger, more accessorized. Lazaro, Marvin // Kids Today;Jan2003, p18
Focuses on developments related to the juvenile bedding industry in the U.S. as of January 2003. Leveling of the demand for products geared for the tweener market; Textile categories; Decorative items.
- The other side of the coin: 10 worrisome challenges. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/14/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p21
The article lists the 10 challenges facing the bedding industry in the U.S. including less help from the economy, the decline of average unit bedding prices, and decrease in bedding advertising.
- Methodology for ranking top bedding producers. // Furniture/Today;11/29/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p26
The article focuses on the methodology for ranking the top bedding producer in the U.S.
- Body impressions a problem for quarter of furniture stores. // Furniture/Today;6/11/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 40, p31
The article reports that a survey related to the U.S. bedding industry conducted by the journal showed that bedding producers are divided on the significance of body impression issues.
- ISPA report: Specialty sleep set pace in bedding in 2011. // Furniture/Today;6/4/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 38, p2
The article reports on the 0.2% increase in unit sales of the bedding industry in 2012 in the U.S.
- Mark these special dates on your bedding calendar. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/20/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p23
Comments on developments in the U.S. bedding industry from January to March 2003. 'Furniture/Today' magazine's publication of a special mattress flammability supplement in February 2003; Preview of the March 2003 Futon and Specialty Sleep Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada.