Back to basics
- Making the right Connexions. // Cabinet Maker;9/27/2002, Issue 5306, p18
Focuses on the favorable business performance at John E. Coyle's Connexions furniture business. Success of the company's Direct Home Delivery service; Implementation of stricter quality control measures.
- Worthy of any home. // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p26
Features the winners at the British Furniture Industry Awards 2000. Homeworthy; John E. Coyle; Alfrank Designs; Parker Knoll.
- Furniture Awards. // Cabinet Maker;2/25/2005, Issue 5427, p48
The article focuses on the Furniture Awards. Some of the winners are Incarto Divani, Pocket Spring Bed Co., John E. Coyle, and others. Web sites were judged on the quality of content, originality and innovation, strong understanding of the target customer, and internal/external research which...
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.
- A SILVER LINING FOR SAN FRANCISCO. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on Eric Brand Furniture, a furniture store in Burlingame, California. Product lines; Information on its owner; Description of the craftmanship of its products.
- HUDSON VALLEY'S MIDCENTURY MAKEOVER. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p52
Presents information on 20th Century Gallery, a furniture store in Hudson, New York. Product lines; Information on its owner; Examples of its exclusive collections.
- ELEGANT IRON ON LONG ISLAND. // Architectural Digest;May2002, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p38
No abstract available.