Breast cancer wait times
- Hypofractionated radiation led to better quality of life in women with breast cancer. // Hem/Onc Today;2/25/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p26
The article discusses research on the influence of hypofractionated radiation on the quality of life of women with breast cancer, by P. Hopwood and colleagues, published in the 2010 issue of "Lancet Oncology."
- Postsurgical concurrent letrozole plus radiotherapy safe for early stage breast cancer. // Hem/Onc Today;3/10/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p28
The article discusses a study which examined the efficacy and safety of concurrent radiotherapy and letrozole or sequential radiotherapy and letrozole in postmenopausal women with early-stage breast cancer who underwent breast conserving surgery.
- Abuse of Justice. Shariff, M. Y. // Economic & Political Weekly;6/28/2014, Vol. 49 Issue 26/27, p5
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Akshardham Judgment I: The Law at Work" by Ravi Nair and "Akshardam: Judgment II: Between Callousness and Complicity" by Saurav Datta in the June 21, 2014 issue.
- Court of Appeal to rule on Brightlingsea dispute over restrictive covenant. Dyer, Clare // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/10/1986, Vol. 292 Issue 6530, p1242
Focuses on the court case on brightlingsea dispute over restrictive covenant. Ruling of the Court of Appeals on the case; Notification of retirement; Recollection of previous High Court decision.
- Excerpts From Ruling in Richmond V. J.A. Croson Company. // Education Week;2/1/1989, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p20
Several excerpts from the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling in "City of Richmond versus J.A. Croson Co." are presented.
- Cornell studies double standard on appeal. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/27/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p22
Reports the increasing trend of overturned court decision upon appeal favoring sued employers.
- NEWS & BRIEFS: Suit and Countersuit--Both Lose. // Advocate;3/26/75, Issue 160, p5
Focuses on the dismissal of the suit which was filed by Boulder, Colorado-based gay organization Boulder Gay Liberation against Boulder-based newspaper 'Daily Camera,' with libel by judge Williams D. Neighbors. Ruling by the judge.
- JUDGMENTS. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/20/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p20
The article offers information on the judgments given to court cases involving various companies in Westchester County, New York including Acre Associates LLC, AGM Management Consultants Inc., and Gar Painting LLC.
- Alaska demands resolution to Miller's election challenge. D'Aprile, Shane // Hill;12/2/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 124, p12
The article reports on the demand of the state government of Alaska to have a ruling on the lawsuit filed by Republican Joe Miller contesting the legitimacy of the state Senate election in which U.S. Senator Lisa Murkowski was declared as the winner.