Fidler Fills Digeo CEO Void
- The talent scout. Subramanyam, Chitra; Patel, Mitali // India Today;9/21/2009, p36
The article features Sonal Agrawal, chief executive officer (CEO) of Accord Group India. She studied in schools like La Martinere in Kolkata, St. Xavier's, and London Business School. She is into painting, collecting vodka as reflected in her personal bar, and reading her favorites like Carole...
- Studios shine stars at foreign press. Guider, Elizabeth // Variety;10/20/97, Vol. 368 Issue 11, p40
Focuses on the Foreign Press Tour of television studios, organized by Warner Brothers and Sony for print journalists and television crews from abroad, as part of marketing efforts to foreign markets. Highlights of the six-day event that began October 15, 1997; Rationale behind the move;...
- Give them what they want. Sharkey, Betsy // MediaWeek;5/27/96, Vol. 6 Issue 22, Adweek p26
Looks into Sony Television Entertainment president Jon Feltheimer's plans and strategies to entice networks into buying their television programs. Television productions for the fall season; Feltheimer's management style; Negotiations for specific programs.
- Bingham heads Sony TV int'l. Marich, Robert // Hollywood Reporter;4/4/95, Vol. 336 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the promotion of Nicholas Bingham as international president for Sony Television Entertainment. Work experience; Qualifications; Plans for the company.
- Sony TV names Feltheimer chief. // MediaWeek;7/24/95, Vol. 5 Issue 29, p3
Reports that Jon Feltheimer was named president of Sony TV Entertainment by Sony Pictures Entertainment. Replacement of Mel Harris; Previous jobs held by Feltheimer.
- Rentrak Inks Deal with Sony Entertainment Television (SET) for TV Measurement. // India -- West;4/26/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 23, pC4
The article presents information on a contract between the media measurement services provider Rentrak Corp. and the television channel Sony Entertainment Television.
- Sony eyes investment. // Daily Variety;10/30/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 41, p10
Reports on Sony Television Entertainment's search of possible business opportunities in television production, multiplexing and broadband services in India.
- Mavens on the move. // Variety;4/10/95, Vol. 358 Issue 10, p38
Reports on the appointment of Nicholas Bingham as international president at Sony Television Entertainment and as executive vice president/international for the company's corporate development group. Bingham's previous position.
- Remakes of scripted series gaining popularity abroad. Albiniak, Paige // Variety;4/5/2010, Vol. 418 Issue 8, pA1
The article reports on the remakes of canceled scripted television programs in foreign markets. According to the article Sony, Fox and Warner Brothers are heavily involved in the practice. Among a number of issues the article examines the success of "Married With Children," an American TV show,...