CSRs Often Help Most By Typing Answers Fast
- Finding a Customer-Centric Vision. Molloy, Margaret // Multichannel News;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p45
Focuses on the impact of customer relationship management among cable operators. Offering of television channels; Influence of cable channels and services on revenues; Indication on the obstacles affecting operator in providing customer-centric services.
- Ch-Ch-Ch-Change. Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;04/24/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p80
Comments on the quality of services provided by cable companies in the United States. Reactions of cable subscribers over wholesale channel realignments by cable operators; Type of professional groups opposing to Cablevision's total channel realignment; Goal of cable operators in realigning its...
- Retaining subscribers Is a Team Sport. Kramer, Staci D. // Cable World (10427228);7/15/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p56
Focuses on save team, a trend in cable customer retention which consists of trained service representative dedicated to saving customers. Cable operators who are committed to the concept; Details of how a save team works; Information on Cox Communications' auto save program.
- Ode to the cable guy. O'Shea., Dan // Telephony;9/9/96, Vol. 231 Issue 11, p36
Reports on the problems commonly encountered by customers of cable television companies in the United States. Chicago Cable TV; Customer service.
- On time, only more so. Katz, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;11/25/96, Vol. 126 Issue 49, p57
Reports that the United States cable industry is enhancing its On-Time Customer Service Guarantee (OTG), an industrywide customer service initiative developed by CTAM and NCTA. Cable television services; Rates; Baseline initiatives; Remarks from Decker Anstrom, NCTA president.
- Basic Nets Hear VOD's Call. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;3/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p1
Reports the improvement of the basic cable network in the United States. Development on the system of the network; Enhancement on the services of the cable networks; Programming standard.
- What's in the Last Mile? (Part 1). Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;2/18/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p32
Part I. Focuses on the competition in the cable television industry in the U.S. Provision of overlapping customer services; Increase in bandwidth applications ; Installation of the coaxial cable structures.
- Cable Access. Postrel, Virginia // Reason;Jul2000, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p43
Focuses on the problem of consumers with cable companies in the United States. Role of federal regulations to the problem; Reasons for considering cable companies bad and not bad; Implications of the dispute between Disney and Time Warner.
- Cable backs its guarantee in $3.5 million campaign. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;11/25/96, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p19
Reports on the plans of the cable-industry to invest $3.5 million into the On-Time Guarantee program, which guarantees free installation or a cash reward for late or missed service. Response from customers to the service; Comments from Chuck Ellis, Time Warner Cable executive vice president.