Revving Up 'Wanted' Viewers
- NIELSEN JAN. 17-23 RATINGS. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/31/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 5, p29
Presents tabular representations of ratings of several broadcasting networks in the U.S. according to Nielsen Media Research from January 17-23, 2005. Top cable television programs; Ratings of broadcast networks; Top television shows.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/27/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 26, p11
Presents statistics on the television industry in Salt Lake City, Utah based on a May 2005 data from Nielsen Media Research. Information on the target market of television stations in the city; Owner of the top three commercial television stations in Salt Lake City; Major cable operator in the...
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;3/23/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 56, p2
Focuses on the cable television viewership ratings posted by ESPN network with its World Baseball Classic in the U.S.
- TNT Scores Once Again From Downtown in Q2. // Cable World (10427228);6/30/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p8
Reports on the rating of Turner Network Television (TNT) in June 2003. Role of National Basketball Association playoffs in the dominance of the network; Other top-rated cable programs of TNT; Ratings of other television networks.
- ESPN Classic plays with originals. Dempsey, John // Variety;5/31/2004, Vol. 395 Issue 3, p17
Discusses the condition of U.S. cable television station ESPN Classic in the television broadcasting industry, as of April 2004. Increase in the number of the station's subscribers from 1997 to April 2004; Factors which affected the station's ratings; Plan for the programming of the station.
- Telemundo turns up the heat. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/23/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 39, p42
Assesses the television rating of hispanic station , Telemundo in the U.S. Acquisition of Telemundo by NBC; Performance of Telemundo on newscast viewership; Speculation on the entry of NBC in the Hispanic television industry.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/22/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 12, p25
Presents the household viewership rating of several television and cable stations and programs in the U.S., as of November 2003.
- NBA Drives TNT's Viewing. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;5/14/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p28
The article reports on the return of TNT to the top of basic cable's primetime ratings by its coverage of the professional basketball playoffs from April 30 through May 6, 2007 in the U.S. According to a Disney ABC Cable Network analysis of Nielsen Media Research data, the drama network averaged...
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/1/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 44, p19
Presents data related to the TV market in Orlando, Florida as of November 1, 2004. Affiliation and owners of commercial TV stations in the city; Rate of cable penetration; Rating and audience share of "Jeopardy!"